[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (169 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Yep Liverpool played very well second half I was at the match Enron,First Half City completly outclassed you though and should have been out of sight but meh.Congracts on the win.Was always nice to see Scouse cunt's getting twatted for cherring in the City end lol.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
lol seems so,I bet his email's always say,you have received a private message on Manchester United.com,Barcelona.com,Chelsea.com,Real Madrid.com,Ac Milan.com,Inter Milan.com etc :p.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
so you want to tell me that you live in Manchester and you dont support ManU or Man. city , please stop the BS
Lol your kidding me?,just because I live in Manchester I have to support Manchester United or Manchester City.Oh wait about Oldham,Rochdale,Stockport County I'm more local to them,So everyone on here doesen't support Juventus because nobody on here lives in Turin what a fucking lame statement.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
you know it is funny the way things happen, Skrtl should have been given a straight red card and possibly a lengthy ban for his kung-fu kick of Jo,simply a horrendous challenge

then he fucks his knee making a challenge and could be out for a lengthy spell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)