[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (179 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Clubs or fans?

Newcastle have the stupidest fans.

Spurs are a really stupid club, as their transfer campaign this summer shows.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, the people in charge of these clubs are fucking around. Clubs such as Newcastle should be much more sound but they throw around managers like they're dogs, so they'll never be good until they get a better management.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The big problem seems to be with the arm chair football managers in the executive offices. We have ours at Pool and reckon their are more than a few floating around the league.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I met a meteorology major yesterday who says he supports Tottenham. I asked him what he thought about the club, as well as why he became a fan.

He told me that he wanted to be a fan of a club in England because they play the best soccer in the world, but didn't want to follow a mainstream club like Man United.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I met a meteorology major yesterday who says he supports Tottenham. I asked him what he thought about the club, as well as why he became a fan.

He told me that he wanted to be a fan of a club in England because they play the best soccer in the world, but didn't want to follow a mainstream club like Man United.
great choice. At least he won't be a glory hunter, no glory to dig up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)