[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
essien, cambiasso, de rossi...
I'd have De Rossi in my team before Mascherano.

De Rossi is a more complete DM.

De Rossi and Essien may be more complete, but if i had to choose someone to partner Cesc, it would definitely be Masch, he is a better tackler and a better reader of the game than the names mentioned above. For another team i would have picked De Rossi or Essien.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I'd take Sissoko before Mascherano, though. Mascherano might be the better and more complete player, not only relying on physique but also on defensive positioning. Not to mention the Argentine's superior passing and technique.

Still, Momo's style is so spectacular and entertaining that this alone makes up for his inferiority to Javier.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'd take Sissoko before Mascherano, though. Mascherano might be the better and more complete player, not only relying on physique but also on defensive positioning. Not to mention the Argentine's superior passing and technique.

Still, Momo's style is so spectacular and entertaining that this alone makes up for his inferiority to Javier.
What are you on about? Sissoko entertaining? :wth:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
yeah i think his contract runs out this year it d be weird if thats not renewed soon
From what I've heard. Scolari wants Mikel to be like Makalele was, you know a holder and a beast at winning balls. Mikel prefers to go forward and create and isn't adjusting to the role as well as he'd like. I think that's basically it.

Come to think of it neither Agger or Rafa have signed either. :shocked:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
What are you on about? Sissoko entertaining? :wth:
His sliding tackles are some of the best I've seen. The way his long legs wrap around the attacker to steal the ball, and how he runs around like a steamer across the pitch with the ball at his feet.

I find that more entertaining than a calculated and controlled style. It's a bit like Chiellini vs Legrottaglie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)