[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
:rofl: so u think paying more (stupid) money to players makes a certain league the best :rofl: again.......
What a way to get my point completely wrong. Well done on that you cretin.

Anyway, he is payed a lot because a lot of money is made from the league because it is the best. It has the best sponsors, best players, best worldwide coverage and is followed by more people.

And Bent really isn't as bad as you all make him out to be. He needs to start more often as I think that the lack of games lost his form. Replicate what happened at Charlton.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Giggs retires.For someone who hates Manutd with a passion,its very difficult to respect any of their players,but Giggs,along with a handful others,is an exception.Easily one of the best wingers the world saw in the last 15 odd years.

Del Piero said this of him.

"This is embarrassing to say but I have cried twice in my life watching a football player; the first one was Roberto (Baggio) and the second was Ryan Giggs".

The man deserves nothing but respect.The only thing missing from his career was an appearance at a major tournament,which is a real pity.

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

Wigan Athletic vs Manchester United (Title Match !?)

Barclays Premier League, round 38
Wigan (EPL 13th, 40/111 pts)vs (EPL 1st, 84/111 pts)
Sunday, 11th May, k/o 15:00
JJB Stadium, Wigan

Goals

First Goal for Manchester United by Ronaldo from a Pk 33
Click Here for Video

Giggs Scores the Second for Manchester United 80
Click Here for Video

Extras

Nice Report about Last Day of EPL : Alex Fergusonvs & Avram Grant Talking about last Day
Click Here for Video

Manchester United's Entrance
Click Here for Video

Nice Free kick by Ronaldo 26
Click Here for Video

A Shot by Ronaldo Left to goal 29
Click Here for Video

Nice Free kick by Ronaldo 48
Click Here for Video

Dangerous Header by Ronaldo left to goal 54
Click Here for Video

Dangerous shot by Rooney left to goal 54
Click Here for Video

Celebrations

Manchester United Fans Singing 86 - 89
Click Here for Video

Manchester United's Celebrations after the Whistle - Winners of EPL for the Year 2007 - 2008
Click Here for Video

Manchester United Greeting the Fans
Click Here for Video

The coronation of Manchester United for Winning the EPL For the Year 2007-2008
Click Here for Video

A Meeting with Ferdinand and Rooney after the Match
Click Here for Video

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Giggs retires.For someone who hates Manutd with a passion,its very difficult to respect any of their players,but Giggs,along with a handful others,is an exception.Easily one of the best wingers the world saw in the last 15 odd years.

Del Piero said this of him.

"This is embarrassing to say but I have cried twice in my life watching a football player; the first one was Roberto (Baggio) and the second was Ryan Giggs".

The man deserves nothing but respect.The only thing missing from his career was an appearance at a major tournament,which is a real pity.
When did Ale state that?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Shame that goal difference decides the title. I would have enjoyed if additional match was to be played at a neutral venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)