[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
WOW, I can see Nani has a huge acting talent. If FIFA has a award for the best diving, I will certainly vote for him. Such a great great falling by Nani :D lol

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Its not a weekend for us, and it was 10 earlier and 12 now over here, our weekends are on thursday and Friday for your information.

What time is it over there??

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Damn. Lots of hate for any player who celebrates anything it seems.

And c'mon, salman, you are the guy who started this thread, afterall:
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12232
:D

The thing is,something slightly irritating would turn into something phenomenally irritating when its done by someone in a ManUtd jersey.That's being biased yes,but it cant be helped.Ive always found flips for celebrations very over the top..Robby Keane,Martins..and now Nani.And its sheer coincedence that Nani,like Ronaldo,is a part of your favourite NT:p

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
And i hope Manchester United do an Inter in the last game and Chelsea win the title.What would be sweeter though,is if Ronaldo cries the same way another Ronaldo cried.
that would be sweet but to make it even better would be Chelski then go on to win the CL final and C.Ronaldo cries again! :xfinger:

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
I hope Chelsky win both CL and EPL, even though I don't like them at all. I hope that Arsenal can win the most, they just deserve it so much.

However, I believe Wenger should change his policy, he's so stubborn. In recent years, Arsenal is still in top of 5 richest clubs, how come they don't buy experienced players to keep their squad deeper and more quality?

And I hate Galas too, such a sissy, Cesc or Hleb deserve the captain more than him!

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

Arsenal vs Everton

Barclays Premier League
Arsenal (3rs EPL, 80 pts) v Everton (5th EPL, 62 pts)
Sunday, 4th May, 12:30 GMT
Emirates Stadium Ashburton Grove, London N5

Goals

First Goal for Arsenal by Bendtner , Nice Header 77
Click Here for Video

Extras

Nice shot by Walcott right to goal 12
Click Here for Video

Dangerous Attacks for Everton 27 & Funny Yellow Card for Lescott
Click Here for Video

Nice shot by Eboue left to goal 31
Click Here for Video

Lehman for Fabianski 68
Click Here for Video

Arsenal's Celebrations
Click Here for Video

Highlights

First Half Highlights : Arsenal 0-0 Everton
Click Here for Video

Second Half Highlights : Arsenal * Everton
Click Here for Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)