[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
and they got a pretty bad ass firm from what i've heard , or i could be wrong, maybe you could give me more info about the english firms
I think they were known as the Head Hunters.

They were fairly notorious, I believe, 25 years ago, but many clubs had big hooligan elements back then.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
EPL players are overpriced.What did Bent go for?17m if i remember correctly?Having said that,Barry is not a bad player at all.He's pretty good infact.Though if Liverpool are getting him,that means that someone from their midfield would be offloaded.Alonso perhaps:eyebrows:

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
English players are overpriced, its ridiculous.

Alonso will probably leave. Barry is decent but hes not worth 10m and he is definitely not better than Xabi.

Barry 'future England captain' though iirc :rofl:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Barry is a decent player, that would be great with a Tottenham or an everton, imo he isnt good enough to hold a starting spot for any of the big four.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Xabi wants to raise his baby back in Spain. The deal is 10 mil plus Crouch or Carson. Getting rid of Crouch would be sweet but I dont want to loose Carson. 10 mill probably is too much, but the English market is always inflated and Barry is probably the best option for what need.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Xabi wants to raise his baby back in Spain. The deal is 10 mil plus Crouch or Carson. Getting rid of Crouch would be sweet but I dont want to loose Carson. 10 mill probably is too much, but the English market is always inflated and Barry is probably the best option for what need.
So you need an overrated, overpriced, lefty in the middle of the pitch?

I've seen this guy on about ten occasions and he honestly, to me at least, looks rather useless out there. No idea why you guys would want him.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So you need an overrated, overpriced, lefty in the middle of the pitch?

I've seen this guy on about ten occasions and he honestly, to me at least, looks rather useless out there. No idea why you guys would want him.
Basically, we need cover in the middle and on the left. Barry does that. I'm not saying he's going to be an everyday starter or the savior or anything. Heck I don't really like this transfer too much. Other than getting rid of Crouch we don't really get much out of the deal. We're Liverpool we make bad transfers. It's what we do. I've excepted that. It's also not even official so I'm hoping it doesn't happen and I can stop pretending that it's a good idea.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Basically, we need cover in the middle and on the left. Barry does that. I'm not saying he's going to be an everyday starter or the savior or anything. Heck I don't really like this transfer too much. Other than getting rid of Crouch we don't really get much out of the deal. We're Liverpool we make bad transfers. It's what we do. I've excepted that. It's also not even official so I'm hoping it doesn't happen and I can stop pretending that it's a good idea.
Well, he certainly will provide cover for two positions. But you don't need cover in the middle of the pitch... you already have four capable people there.

Honestly yo, sometimes I don't know what you guys are thinking.

Much like Juventus. :jvefan:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well, he certainly will provide cover for two positions. But you don't need cover in the middle of the pitch... you already have four capable people there.

Honestly yo, sometimes I don't know what you guys are thinking.

Much like Juventus. :jvefan:
Yeah, but with Xabi almost certainly going to Spain and Riise out the door in summer, it does make since. For about 5mil, not 10.

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
In the words of Xabi, he "scoffs" at those rumors. He claims he is not leaving this summer. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)