[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
This is all Wengers fault, he's taking his obsession of turning youngsters into good players way too far, Bentdner doesnt deserve to be anywhere near a team like Arsenal, and Hoyte is about the worst rightback in the EPL, i really cant think of a worse right back..Traore is promising and all, but he's not yet ready.

Why the fuck are we playing our second team anyway?? We still have a shot at the title(albeit very small), and he's just throwing it away. He fucked up in January imo, when he sold one of the few quality backups we had(Diarra) and didnt strengthen the wings, when we were clearly in need of that.

I've been thinking of it for a while, if we end up trophyless for the 3rd season running, then maybe Wenger has given us all he can, unfortunately not everyone is like Sir Red Nose.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
i'm rather surprised, i expected a stronger team. plessis looks more composed than most of arsenals more experienced (relatively) youngsters. but i'm sure arsenal will get at least a draw.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
This is all Wengers fault, he's taking his obsession of turning youngsters into good players way too far, Bentdner doesnt deserve to be anywhere near a team like Arsenal, and Hoyte is about the worst rightback in the EPL, i really cant think of a worse right back..Traore is promising and all, but he's not yet ready.

Why the fuck are we playing our second team anyway?? We still have a shot at the title(albeit very small), and he's just throwing it away. He fucked up in January imo, when he sold one of the few quality backups we had(Diarra) and didnt strengthen the wings, when we were clearly in need of that.

I've been thinking of it for a while, if we end up trophyless for the 3rd season running, then maybe Wenger has given us all he can, unfortunately not everyone is like Sir Red Nose.
Wenger isn't really the one to blame . He had a brilliant plan to develop youngsters instead of just signing big names and just a few weeks ago his team were top in England and doing extremely well in the CL . Arsenal were out of form and lost it all in a matter of weeks . Everyone was praising Wenger's brilliance but a string of draws several weeks in a row were enough to give Man U the chance to go first , they did just that .

Realistically , they won't win the premiership , but they do have a very good chance of at least making it to the CL final . Wenger is just being realistic , if he doesn't rest his key players today he would minimize Arsenal's chances of advancing to semis .

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
damn HOW did voronin not get that on target?!

now Torres on for Crouch. Crouch has played well, dunno why the hell torres didn't come on for Benayoun in stead of voronin. Hleb also on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)