[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
really?! damn. statistically he was crap for me...

yeah, i read they did extremely well in the dallas cup, but it doesn't sound like it was very competitive. didn't they win a game by 10 goals or something? I would love it though if he turns out well! i agree that crouch doesn't fit in to our system, especially with torres now. i will be sad to see him go though. his goals against galatasaray will be remembered for a long time ::thumb::
I know they beat a decent club from Mexico (in the final), but considering the age of our Reserves its a good result.

Yeah in FM, before I got the new patch. Nemeth and Siavet were the clutch when Torres and Briand weren't playing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
saivet is a beast! i used him in the same way. as long as i put him in later than the 50th minute, he scored. the patch screwed his statistics though, so i sold him for 12million to valencia. of course, he then scored against me in the CL final :D i won anyway though. who is briand?! never heard of him. i played a combo of aguero, torres, saivet, and rossi, which was ridiculously good.

and yeah, you're right, the team they beat in the final was decent, and but i think 'pool had already beaten them by more than 3-0 earlier in the tournament! would be nice if our youngsters develop and help us win the league soon!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
saivet is a beast! i used him in the same way. as long as i put him in later than the 50th minute, he scored. the patch screwed his statistics though, so i sold him for 12million to valencia. of course, he then scored against me in the CL final :D i won anyway though. who is briand?! never heard of him. i played a combo of aguero, torres, saivet, and rossi, which was ridiculously good.

and yeah, you're right, the team they beat in the final was decent, and but i think 'pool had already beaten them by more than 3-0 earlier in the tournament! would be nice if our youngsters develop and help us win the league soon!
Briand is a frenchie who was awesome for me.

The one thing I love about Rafa is his ability to build for the future by signing good young talent.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
let's hope they get developed properly! lol, best thing to happen to our youth team was our reserves getting spanked at anfield by the arsenal reserve/youth team. btw, what happened to the LFC thread?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
let's hope they get developed properly! lol, best thing to happen to our youth team was our reserves getting spanked at anfield by the arsenal reserve/youth team. btw, what happened to the LFC thread?
Indeed. As for the thread, its somewhere buried around here. I'm sure we can dig it up.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yeah because our Reserves squad is basically an extension of our youth.
Are you saying both teams are going to rest players?? because i doubt Arsene will, he still wants to play for the league.

anyone still think arsenal have a chance? fred?
We have a chance, albeit a slim one, playing Liverpool in Anfield on a european night is never easy, but neither was San Siro, so i still think we're in it.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
i meant a chance of winning the league. arsenal have more than a chance of reaching the CL semis, as they know how to win against liverpool. i'd say it's 60/40 for liverpool/arsenal.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
i meant a chance of winning the league. arsenal have more than a chance of reaching the CL semis, as they know how to win against liverpool. i'd say it's 60/40 for liverpool/arsenal.
I think Man u will win the league , unfortunately I see no one stopping this team .
Arsenal are not in the best of form contrary to Man U who look like they are in their best form so far .

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
True, it hurts so much because, we were on top of the league for long periods of the season. We have nobody to blame but ourselves, the 5 weeks from Birmingham to Chelsea was our worst run of matches since 1999.

Its like 2003 all over again :depressed

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
True, it hurts so much because, we were on top of the league for long periods of the season. We have nobody to blame but ourselves, the 5 weeks from Birmingham to Chelsea was our worst run of matches since 1999.

Its like 2003 all over again :depressed
Such a shame, I wanted Arsenal to win the league this year.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
i hate manu. i honestly think they have it in the bag. really sucks about arsenal, i really wanted them to win it since 'pool were out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)