[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Before the match Terry said he enjoyed watching Barnsley beat Liverpool, who's laughing now?? i hope Gerrard comes out and says the same thing. Terry is a c***t of the highest order.
so no treble for manure or chelsea:smoke:

great to see teh FA cup is gonna be won by a team who gives it their all and really WANTS to win it,instead of teh top 4 who ahve a abd habit of treating it contemptously

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Want to know what was even funnier? Ferguson claiming that EPL referees were worse than the ones in continental Europe!!!!! :crazy:
I'm not convinced there is much difference really.

I would say there is probably less bias in the EPL and slightly more incompetence.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
They are a strong well organised side with one or two quality players like Bentley and Santa Cruz.

Decent side, but not good enough to qualify for Europe.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
They are a strong well organised side with one or two quality players like Bentley and Santa Cruz.

Decent side, but not good enough to qualify for Europe.
Every time they play in UEFA they suck but yeah,this year Man city,aston villa and west ham are stronger and deserve to qualify in Europe more than Rovers.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
West Ham aren't strong. They just lost 4-0 for the 3rd game in a row today.

Man City, after a great start have faded badly (largely due to Elano's injury).

Villa have been consistently solid and deserve to get a UEFA Cup spot next season.

I just hope Everton can stop Liverpool getting the last CL place.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
West Ham aren't strong. They just lost 4-0 for the 3rd game in a row today.

Man City, after a great start have faded badly (largely due to Elano's injury).

Villa have been consistently solid and deserve to get a UEFA Cup spot next season.

I just hope Everton can stop Liverpool getting the last CL place.
bah,no way imo.
for me Man united,Liverpool,Arsenal and Chelsea would take the first 4 positions at least for the next 4-5 years

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
that was an extremely poor performance by Arsenal, you want to win the league you have to beat poor teams like Wigan, The Birmingham game two weeks ago was the decisive factor imo, we will look at that game at the end of the season thinking what would have been if it werent for a naive mistake by Clichy.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
bah,no way imo.
for me Man united,Liverpool,Arsenal and Chelsea would take the first 4 positions at least for the next 4-5 years
Everton and Liverpool are level on points just now and Liverpool are pretty inconsistent.

And Fred, apparently the pitch was terrible. Arsenal have always struggled when they are prevented from playing their natural game.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yup definitely..the pitch really hurt our game, it brought back terrible memories of the 1-0 loss to Sheffield last season in similar pitch circumstances

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Well the one against Boro was far worse, imo. Anyway, a lot can be blamed on the pitch today. Wigan shouldn't be allowed to play top division games on an acre.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Everton and Liverpool are level on points just now and Liverpool are pretty inconsistent.

And Fred, apparently the pitch was terrible. Arsenal have always struggled when they are prevented from playing their natural game.
Our form is pretty high right now. I don't see Everton weathering the storm.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You have certainly done better in the past few weeks and I do expect you to be too strong for Everton in the end.

I just hope Everton hang on because I don't like Liverpool.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Chelsea 'Planning Mass Exodus'

A report in the Daily Mirror claims that Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich may order as many as ten Blues players out of Stamford Bridge this summer

After talk of a quadruple it is now highly plausible that the Blues could end up with no trophies at all this season, even though the league and Champions League are still there to be won.

Big Money Sales?

But regardless of whether or not Avram Grant is the boss at the Bridge next year, things are set to change at Chelsea. As already reported, Andriy Shevchenko is one name heavily tipped for the exit, likely back to Italy and AC Milan.

Didier Drogba is allegedly being chased by clubs including Real Madrid while Barcelona and Juventus have both been linked with Frank Lampard.

Surplus To Requirements?

The Mirror also claim that Carlo Cudicini, who has been at the club for nine years, may be sent on this way after failing to impress as back-up to Petr Cech this season.

Furthermore, the Blues are willing to listen to offers for Steve Sidwell, who barely features at the moment and Florent Malouda, who has disappointed since making his €20m move from Olympique Lyonnais last summer. Full-back Juliano Belletti, striker Claudio Pizarro and defender Tal Ben Haim are also far from safe, while Claude Makélélé, who is 35, may decide to hang up his boots.

The report also says, however, that Avram Grant definitely has a future at Stamford Bridge. Even if he is relieved of his duties as manager he will remain at the club in some other capacity.

goal.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Chelsea 'Planning Mass Exodus'

A report in the Daily Mirror claims that Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich may order as many as ten Blues players out of Stamford Bridge this summer

After talk of a quadruple it is now highly plausible that the Blues could end up with no trophies at all this season, even though the league and Champions League are still there to be won.

Big Money Sales?

But regardless of whether or not Avram Grant is the boss at the Bridge next year, things are set to change at Chelsea. As already reported, Andriy Shevchenko is one name heavily tipped for the exit, likely back to Italy and AC Milan.

Didier Drogba is allegedly being chased by clubs including Real Madrid while Barcelona and Juventus have both been linked with Frank Lampard.

Surplus To Requirements?

The Mirror also claim that Carlo Cudicini, who has been at the club for nine years, may be sent on this way after failing to impress as back-up to Petr Cech this season.

Furthermore, the Blues are willing to listen to offers for Steve Sidwell, who barely features at the moment and Florent Malouda, who has disappointed since making his €20m move from Olympique Lyonnais last summer. Full-back Juliano Belletti, striker Claudio Pizarro and defender Tal Ben Haim are also far from safe, while Claude Makélélé, who is 35, may decide to hang up his boots.

The report also says, however, that Avram Grant definitely has a future at Stamford Bridge. Even if he is relieved of his duties as manager he will remain at the club in some other capacity.

goal.com
I wouldn't mind taking Malouda off their hands for a small price, if they want to give us Terry or Carvalho as a present i wouldn't mind either :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)