[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I really dont know whats happening, We just arent creating enough chances in the final third, Adebayor who was a big factor in our league run is now back to his old self, ever since Eduardo's injury, the burden of scoring has been too heavy for Adebayor, he's missing easy chances, his first touch is too heavy, and his passing is atrocious. We've paid the price for being over-reliant on him.

Personally i'm hoping the return of RVP, would take some of the burden off Adebayor's shoulders. But it could be too little too late, our only hope now is beating Chelsea and the Mancs at Stamford Bridge and Old Trashford respectively.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I really dont know whats happening, We just arent creating enough chances in the final third, Adebayor who was a big factor in our league run is now back to his old self, ever since Eduardo's injury, the burden of scoring has been too heavy for Adebayor, he's missing easy chances, his first touch is too heavy, and his passing is atrocious. We've paid the price for being over-reliant on him.

Personally i'm hoping the return of RVP, would take some of the burden off Adebayor's shoulders. But it could be too little too late, our only hope now is beating Chelsea and the Mancs at Stamford Bridge and Old Trashford respectively.
i didnt see the game but the highlights just showed what you're talking about.

However there is always a huge chance for all teams involved since the six pointer games are still to be played. One big game can change everything, and then continuing the form to the other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)