[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Well Wenger has done it again, he is possibly the only manager that can buy a player and sell him off for a profit time and time again as Lossana Diarra has gone to Porstmouth, no doubt for more that the £2m that arsenal got him for from Chelsea.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya..but i dont think we have good enough cover in dm now..Diarra was a good player, if only he didnt bitch too much.

I'm convinced that he is better than todays Gilberto, he is miles better than the useless diaby..and Denilson has been average in every game he has played this season....we might regret this.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I quite like Dialby when he does not feel he is Zidane and Maradona rolled into 1 and reaslises that he is a Vieira clone with slightly better ball skills than Sissoko.

Playing him a left winger does not help either as apart from his athleticism there is no earthly reason to play him as a winger.

I dont know whats up with the Brazilians nowadays as Gilberto seems disinterested but he may play centre back cos Senderos is just horrendous

Denilson is not playing well at all like you said.

Setanta sports have added an Arsenal channel which we get on sky to add to the Celtic, Rangers and Liverpool channels.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
King kevin was my favorite footballer whilst growing up and though tactically he makes Rikjaard look like a great chess player, he is always entertaining.

Not sure about the dross players that Newcastle have bought over the years but you can bet your bottom dollar that he would spend the manager's money going for big name players.

Did anyone see the tackle on Emre yesterday? It should have warranted a red card but that donkey Uriah Rennie let it go, no wonder Emre retaliated to get himself sent off, it was a shocker and the Stoke player did not even get booked for it
I've got a lot of sympathy for Emre, though he did deserve to be sent off.

Rennie is an idiot.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
well at least Newcastle are going to get entertaining football out of this, as Keegan is known for his attacking football.
:weee: more 5-4 ding-dong battles. the only reservation is keegan said lately he has not watched a football game since his last game as man city manager, he has a big job on his hands but if anyone can get players to play for him then its KK. interesting times ahead on tyneside

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I quite like Dialby when he does not feel he is Zidane and Maradona rolled into 1 and reaslises that he is a Vieira clone with slightly better ball skills than Sissoko.

Playing him a left winger does not help either as apart from his athleticism there is no earthly reason to play him as a winger.

I dont know whats up with the Brazilians nowadays as Gilberto seems disinterested but he may play centre back cos Senderos is just horrendous

Denilson is not playing well at all like you said.

Setanta sports have added an Arsenal channel which we get on sky to add to the Celtic, Rangers and Liverpool channels.
Diaby is talented..i used to like him too..but i cant help but think he has barely improved ever since his arrival...Flamini has surpassed him, so has Denilson..and from what i've seen in the carling cup this season...so will Song

I too dont think he should be played as a winger..but to be honest i wouldnt trust him to play alongside Cesc...he has his lapses when played as dm, and for someone his size..i feel he is too soft.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
We're leading 2-0 against Fulham..while the mancs are still held to a 0-0 draw with Reading..hope things stay that way..though knowing man utd, they'll probably nick it late.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Rooney and Ronaldo..the two most likeable players on the planet.

On a more serious note,i FINALLY watched Eduardo play today and i was EXTREMLEY impressed.But hasnt he been a late bloomer?He's 24,and he's creating waves now.Anyway,i liked him a lot.That chance he created moving in from the left flank after going through a Fulham defender was brilliant.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
could come down to injuries/suspensions in teh final weeks. thank god arsenal surprised everyone this season or it would ahve beena stroll for united. chelsea are going backwards since they dumped the team ethos and started trying to fit in too many stars, liverpool are liverpool and flatter to decieve once again.

on a side note eduardo was phenominal again yesterday for arsenal!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Emmanuel Adebayor deserves a lot of praise as well as his goals have helped Arsenal get where they are. Arsenal have not lost a game in which he has scored thruout his time there.

Great goal by Rooney and Ronaldo should act in next sequel of fantastic 4 as he really is on fire.

Man, did Allardyce buy rubbish at Newcastle its not gonna be easy at all for KK as some of the players like Enrique, cacapa and Rozenal are not looking the part at all.

Top divisions should not have sides like Derby as it makes a mockery of that league

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Harewood scores a beauty to make it 1-1 at Liverpool. I like this Villa team, they've got so much talent up front it's ridiculous. Agbonlahor, A.Young, Carew.

Hahahaha, Mellberg scores. 2-1 Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)