[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I normally dont give two shits about this mickey mouse competition..but losing to Spurs and losing 5-1 is just unacceptable..and the annoying thing is, we dont have a chance for revenge now..i was disgusted with the way they celebrated..it was like they won the Feckin CL for Gods sake.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
This may be a mickey mouse tourney but it would still have led to a trophy and that breeds confidence.

If I was Wenger I would worry about the lack of quality coming through or more to the point the lack of progress made by some players.

Denilson has gone backwards, Diaby is more a clown than a footballer, trying to shoot at all times when he is not noted for his accuracy.

Theo Walcott and Justin Hoyte have not improved 1 iota and Nicklas Bendtner thinks he is better than he actually is. I personally do not like him as a footballer.

Another worry though is Hleb and Fabregas' alarming drop in form though Hleb should not have been played on the right and walcott through the middle as Walcott was totally ineffective whilst Hleb is wasted on the wings.

Spurs have been threatening to wallop their rivals for a long time now and everything fell into place for them.

I just hope they have not expended all their luck as everything that could go right did for them last night and Juande Ramos is proving to be as astute as I always felt he was.

I advocated him for the Juventus job but we decided to tinker

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I dont know how they managed to score 2 on Liverpool..this must be Liverpools worst period under Rafa.

On our game...

We have been average all game..i dont know why Wenger insists on playing Walcott all the time..he is so obviously not ready..i have never seen a player with such terrible decision making..he has nothing but pace..such a one dimensional player..Imo the boss should take Theo out and replace him with Hleb..his creativity could come in handy for us..

Newcastle have looked decent till now..Duff has been a danger on the left..torturing Hoyte everytime he gets the ball.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Adebayor was super in the second half..both his goals were fantastic..i have to say though i am really worried by Cesc's lack of form..if both Rosicky and Hleb were fit for the next game, i'd personally rest Fabregas.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Apparently Modric rejected Arsenal in the summer..so it is true the boss tried to get him las summer...Modric prefers Barca..though i have to say..with Xavi, Deco and Iniesta there..it would be extremely hard for Luka to play..career wise he is better of with us imo.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=560538
He's definetly better of with you but Barca's supposedly his dream team. I don't know whether those goal.com reports are credible enough though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)