[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Don't let him annoy you my friend. He is :crazy: ( :D )

Tell us about yourself. How are you doing lately ? Some new experiences with God ?
What's the latest thing Miracle Per told you ? Did you finally see the green light? Do you still have devine Love for all plants ? What's your new favorite team ? Do you still love Milan or now you hate them and you love Inter ?
I really wanna hear the news.
Very well.

I have 3 new years resolutions.

Become a more humble person.

Release my inner girl.

Do things in style. Afterall it's 2000-bloody-eight.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
fred weasley

FC Barcelona are a far bigger club than Arsenal. And I am not even referring to the CL 2006. FC Barcelona have an amazing history. Barca are amazing.

Arsenal have not won the CL.

You seem quite persistent that you are always right. Luckily you are not.
What's your point?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Can't believe there's even a thread for this... everyone knows the superrams are gonna put on an undefeated streak and sneak the title on the last day of the season :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Listen to Jessica Simpson, send positive energy to Real Madrid. Such things.

But truly it is a matter of finding myself.
Yeah, Jessica Simpson, great music. Really powerful, if you know what i mean. And those lyrics WOOOW. Cant You see whenever he's close to me, I really find it hard to breathe, Hes soo irresistible.

And her divine beauty, don't make me start on that.
But to tell you the truth, i prefer Moe the bartender from the Simpsons. Jessica is also good, but you know, Moe is all about God, Jesus, honesty, loving the little things.

And Real Madrid... hey, we both think a like. I also started bleeding royal white 4 days ago and now i'm ready to kill if someone attacks Real Madrid.
I used to like some other clubs in the past. I don't know about you but i liked Barcelona, Brondby, Manchester United, Bayern Munich, Stuttgart, Lazio, Roma, Deportivo and similar clubs. Then i liked Juve, but i couldn't find the spiritual with them, i couldn't find God.
But then i saw the golden boy, our angel. He belongs to Jesus. I immediately felt in love with Kaka and Milan. I mean, ok, il capitano Maldini is great but Kaka loves us all, he belongs to Jesus, he loves all the people, all the animals, all the plants. And he's so good looking, i must say.

And then i saw Real Madrid. The royal team. It was love at first sight. They are so powerful, royal, spiritual, good looking, irresistible.
Just like our beloved Jessica.
Send some positive energy to Real in my name, mate.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yeah, Jessica Simpson, great music. Really powerful, if you know what i mean. And those lyrics WOOOW. Cant You see whenever he's close to me, I really find it hard to breathe, Hes soo irresistible.

But to tell you the truth, i prefer Moe the bartender from the Simpsons. Jessica is also good, but you know, Moe is all about God, Jesus, honesty, loving the little things.

And Real Madrid... hey, we both think a like. I also started bleeding royal white 4 days ago and now i'm ready to kill if someone attacks Real Madrid.
I used to like some other clubs in the past. I don't know about you but i liked Barcelona, Brondby, Manchester United, Bayern Munich, Stuttgart, Lazio, Roma, Deportivo and similar clubs. Then i liked Juve, but i couldn't find the spiritual with them, i couldn't find God.
But then i saw the golden boy, our angel. He belongs to Jesus. I immediately felt in love with Kaka and Milan. I mean, ok, il capitano Maldini is great but Kaka loves us all, he belongs to Jesus, he loves all the people, all the animals, all the plants. And he's so good looking, i must say.

And then i saw Real Madrid. The royal team. It was love at first sight. They are so powerful, royal, spiritual, good looking, irresistible.
:howler:

Sep 19, 2006

I think u r wasting ur time here,I dont think that he 'll understand that u r sarcastic,he will probably think that u want to be his friend or smhing.
The guy is :crazy: !

Listen to Jessica Simpson, send positive energy to Real Madrid. Such things.

But truly it is a matter of finding myself.
R u for Real!!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

:lol:

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005

:lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)