[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
To be honest this was bound to happen some time...we cant always rely on these last minute goals..and we cant always rely on hleb and cesc...man utd have better individuals than us and i am not surprised at all we lost our top spot to them..If we beat Everton on Saturday..i think we have a good chance of catching utd come feb\april....but i doubt it..Moyes knows how to frustrate us..and a draw is the best we can wish for in Goodison park.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No Eduardo is fine..And yes Bentdner should've got more minutes...and we desperately need Van Persie back..He is someone who could make something out of nothing..if he plays against Everton..i believe we can beat them..if not..then they'll just "park the bus"..score from a set piece..then we equalise in the last minute..then the media will worship us..for the resilience, and no die attitude we have:disagree:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
they can take henry back ;)
Get this straight...

We sell you our leftovers: Henry, Gio etc
You sell us your stars: Fabregas , Merida etc

I cant believe Arsenal dont have even ONE substitue striker on the bench!!!!
If Wenger wants to continue fighting for the EPL this season,he needs to put some cash in January especially for strikers.
i believe we're covered in the strikers department..we have Bentdner, RVP , Adebayor and Eduardo..what we're missing is cover for our wingers..you could see the obvious drop in quality between our starting wingers and our substitute ones..between Rosicky and Diaby(who is actually a cm) and between Hleb and Walcott (who is actually a striker)..

Sep 19, 2006
i believe we're covered in the strikers department..we have Bentdner, RVP , Adebayor and Eduardo..what we're missing is cover for our wingers..you could see the obvious drop in quality between our starting wingers and our substitute ones..between Rosicky and Diaby(who is actually a cm) and between Hleb and Walcott (who is actually a striker)..
Bentdner is not a real striker,RVP is injury prone & Eduardo is still young to take his place regularly in this squad.

A team who wants to win the EPL must at least have 3 or 4 top class strikers & I think that Arsenal must search for a top class striker in January & also like u said a substitute for Hleb.
Imagine if Adebayor got injured!!

One more thing, Toure & Eboue going for the ANC in January will be a disaster for Wenger,especially Toure so I think he also need to find himself a solid CB in January.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
What Arsenal need is a player who can actually score a goal immediately and not after 100 passes in the opponent box IMO. Arsenal really play great but they want to walk into goal with the ball, you guys lack shooter.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

What Arsenal need is a player who can actually score a goal immediately and not after 100 passes in the opponent box IMO. Arsenal really play great but they want to walk into goal with the ball, you guys lack shooter.
They just need to play Eduardo upfront and stop wasting him on the wings.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Tell that to Wenger... However I'm also nto tottaly conviced with Dudu, but still he should have more playing time in EPL not just cup's. Also when you look at Adebayor, he is their top goalscorer but he have some real problems with scoring sitters, he also complicate things too much.

Complicating things is Arsenal biggest problem.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Tell that to Wenger... However I'm also nto tottaly conviced with Dudu, but still he should have more playing time in EPL not just cup's. Also when you look at Adebayor, he is their top goalscorer but he have some real problems with scoring sitters, he also complicate things too much.

Complicating things is Arsenal biggest problem.
Had Eduardo been played in attack everytime he was given a start from the first minute, no one would have doubts over him. What Wenger is doing is hurting his adjustment to the team and his morale. I don't like it, Wenger is in the wrong here. I simply know Eduardo can bag more goals than Adebayor.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Had Eduardo been played in attack everytime he was given a start from the first minute, no one would have doubts over him. What Wenger is doing is hurting his adjustment to the team and his morale. I don't like it, Wenger is in the wrong here. I simply know Eduardo can bag more goals than Adebayor.
I know, and I also think that Eduardo scored around 7 goals form 5-6 games even I'm not sure and can't find that stats. But if I'm right than that's pretty impressive. On other note I'm sure that Eduardo will become great player for Arsenal, just look at Kranjcar and his role at Portsmouth now, he is finally showing his qualities. The onlything about Eduardo is that Arsenal paid much more for him and people are expecting instant succes.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Bentdner is not a real striker,RVP is injury prone & Eduardo is still young to take his place regularly in this squad.

A team who wants to win the EPL must at least have 3 or 4 top class strikers & I think that Arsenal must search for a top class striker in January & also like u said a substitute for Hleb.
Imagine if Adebayor got injured!!

One more thing, Toure & Eboue going for the ANC in January will be a disaster for Wenger,especially Toure so I think he also need to find himself a solid CB in January.
Mate Bentdner is a real striker..he doesnt play in any other position

And i dont think we will be needing a cb for january...Djourou is coming back from loan..and to be honest i rate the kid..i'm more than sure he is capable of holding his ground..for a month till Toure comes back..but the thing that scares me is that the boss is probably going to opt for Senderos...and to be honest i dont want that calamity anywhere near our starting lineup.
What we lack is a little bit of directness..a different option..someone that is direct with the ball..and can make things happen..i believe we missed out on Ribery in the summer..and that is going to come back to haunt us at the end of the season..Eboue doesnt cut it on the wing.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
A draw is the best you can get versus Everton? Oh well, I guess you are in for a positive surprise then. ;)
nah...no team can have an off day :rolleyes:

good to see Man. united back on top in the EPL again with this great win.
you're kidding, right ??

honestly, from what I've seen so far from Eduardo playing up front, I'm not too impressed....hopefully, it will just take a little more time to get used to the style of play in the EPL, and also the way the Gunners play.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
fred weasley

FC Barcelona are a far bigger club than Arsenal. And I am not even referring to the CL 2006. FC Barcelona have an amazing history. Barca are amazing.

Arsenal have not won the CL.

You seem quite persistent that you are always right. Luckily you are not.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
fred weasley

FC Barcelona are a far bigger club than Arsenal. And I am not even referring to the CL 2006. FC Barcelona have an amazing history. Barca are amazing.

Arsenal have not won the CL.

You seem quite persistent that you are always right. Luckily you are not.
Don't let him annoy you my friend. He is :crazy: ( :D )

Tell us about yourself. How are you doing lately ? Some new experiences with God ?
What's the latest thing Miracle Per told you ? Did you finally see the green light? Do you still have devine Love for all plants ? What's your new favorite team ? Do you still love Milan or now you hate them and you love Inter ?
I really wanna hear the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)