[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Did everyone see Cahill's last-gasp equaliser against Chelsea? :shocked:
Everton are prob the most underrated team in the division, with some of the most underrated players in the world, same goes for the manager.

Howard, Lescott, Yobo, Baines, Arteta (how is this guy not playing for Spain? even allowing for Cesc this is ridiculous), Cahill, Pienaar & Yakubu (scorer of more EPL goals in last 4 seasons than anyone other than Henry!) are all top quality players.

David Moyes has achieved remarkable things with them, esp in comparison to the managers (& the budgets) around him in the league. Sven, Rafa, Jol all have spent many times over what Everton have in recent seasons, yet they constantly buzz around the european places, even making 4th in 2005. Sure, the inexperience of the big stage has shown in europe but they still have achieved remarkeble results.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
ever since serie a games began showing again here, i'm finding it impossible to watch a whole EPL game. not that they're boring, i just hate the style, i always end up falling asleep before half time.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Everton are prob the most underrated team in the division, with some of the most underrated players in the world, same goes for the manager.

Howard, Lescott, Yobo, Baines, Arteta (how is this guy not playing for Spain? even allowing for Cesc this is ridiculous), Cahill, Pienaar & Yakubu (scorer of more EPL goals in last 4 seasons than anyone other than Henry!) are all top quality players.

David Moyes has achieved remarkable things with them, esp in comparison to the managers (& the budgets) around him in the league. Sven, Rafa, Jol all have spent many times over what Everton have in recent seasons, yet they constantly buzz around the european places, even making 4th in 2005. Sure, the inexperience of the big stage has shown in europe but they still have achieved remarkeble results.
Cahill,Yakubu and Arteta are very good players.Im not sure about the other ones you mentioned.I do agree with you on Everton being the most underrated team in the EPL.But the thing is,they're only good for the league.They arent good enough for Europe IMO.They've made it into the top 7,and even the top 4,but they havent done anything substantial in eruope.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
arsenal vs reading should be starting now. should be a good game to watch ia m glad its on today as i could do with a good football match tonight.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

I agree..especially about Cahill,Lescott and Arteta who are quality players..i too dont understand why Arteta isnt playing for Spain..when wingers like Riera and Angulo were given a chance..

David Moyes is a good coach..i'm pretty sure they will do well in europe soon..as they have the players to at least reach the quarters or semis.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i have no way of watching it today..:frown:
why mate??? its on t.v now. if it may help i'll try my best to let u know if there is anything that might be of great importance ok.

so far adebayour ( mind my spelling his name is blood hard :)) has hit the post after getting a super pass from fabregas but it hit the left post and went out a certain goal if u ask me just bad luck.

its now 10 mins thru but the game is controlled by arsenal with just one real chance for reading which was caught by alumni.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
why mate??? its on t.v now. if it may help i'll try my best to let u know if there is anything that might be of great importance ok.

so far adebayour ( mind my spelling his name is blood hard :)) has hit the post after getting a super pass from fabregas but it hit the left post and went out a certain goal if u ask me just bad luck.

its now 10 mins thru but the game is controlled by arsenal with just one real chance for reading which was caught by alumni.
Its not on t.v..its on Showtime:yuck: ...but thanks for the updates man..appreciate it:tup:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
u can always get the english commentators they are alot better than the crappy ones u get on showsports 1. i must agree i cant stand the showtime arab commentators they quite terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)