[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

eurosport said:
GOAL! Super strike from Eduardo to put Arsenal two up! Clichy crosses in, Adebayor nods down to the Croat who takes the ball on his chest with his back to goal before swivelling and volleying into the corner in one swift movement! Stunning goal!
Gotta see this!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Thanks for the link.

Yep it was offside but still a nice goal. I love how Micah Richards(was that him?) went flying into nowhere when Eduardo chested the ball. Priceless. :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Yep, I just turned the game and saw Tevez celebrating like he just won CL.

Btw Man Utd fans are most supid on the world, they are cheering Argentina, Argentina... :lol:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Btw Man Utd fans are most supid on the world, they are cheering Argentina, Argentina... :lol:
wow What a bunch of dumbasses, and Argentina is England's big rival... lol it's like if we chanted France France when Trezeguet scored.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

If you think the fans at Old Trafford are dumb, just wait until you meet some American Man United fans. :hug: Giggs best player ever! :weee:

Fucking retards.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If they just held on for a few more seconds..but tbh if you asked me before the game. i'd bite your hand off for a draw..i didnt expect the Spuds to be able to do it.

And Berbatov is class when he's in the mood...On Form he'd walk into any team of the top 4

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Man U were outplayed and fergie completely outsmarted last night by Ramos. Great game by spurs and united didnt deserve to gain shit from it.

Keane should've finished them off when he was clear infront of goal and didn't even work van der sar.

Great acquisitions imo by Ramos in Hutton and Woodgate and now he will get Gilberto on the left, which should be very interesting. Now he just needs to to replace dawson.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Man U were outplayed and fergie completely outsmarted last night by Ramos. Great game by spurs and united didnt deserve to gain shit from it.

Keane should've finished them off when he was clear infront of goal and didn't even work van der sar.

Great acquisitions imo by Ramos in Hutton and Woodgate and now he will get Gilberto on the left, which should be very interesting. Now he just needs to to replace dawson.
Great acqusitions indeed but they need to find a way to get rid of Lee Young_pyo but I dont see that happening for financial reasons.

Fergie is easily outsmarted tactically so that is not news there.

Adebayor has done a superb job for arsenal that in my view and those of others, he is the key player as i totally believe without him Arsenal would not be first this season as he cannot be bullied at all while Diaby is starting to be the worst user of the ball in the upper half of the premieship. I woulld not exaggerate and say the premiership because I have seen better passers of the ball in farms than I have seen watching Derby, Sunderland and a lot of teams down there.

Diaby though is shocking when it comes to decision making.

Its amazing the transformation in Steed malbranque though as he and Jenas of late have been arguably Totenham's best players with Steed providing so much energy that its amazing how Ramos has transformed them.

I would like to know what they were eating during Jol's era as Huddlestone, Robinson and malbranque looked like they were carrying a bit of weight to say the least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)