[ENG] Premier League 2015/2016 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Ranieri is the shit. :D
http://www.theplayerstribune.com/claudio-ranieri-leicester-city-premier-league/

Before every game, I said, “Come on boys, come on. Clean sheet today.”

No clean sheet. I tried every motivation.

So finally, before the game against Crystal Palace, I said, “Come on boys, come on. I offer you a pizza if you get a clean sheet.”

Of course, my players made a clean sheet against Crystal Palace. One-nil.

So I stood by our deal and took my players to Peter Pizzeria in Leicester City Square. But I had a surprise for them when we got there. I said, “You have to work for everything. You work for your pizza, too. We will make our own.”

So we went into the kitchen with the dough and the cheese and the sauce. We tossed our own pies. It was very good, too. I enjoyed many slices. What can I say? I’m an Italian man. I love my pizza and my pasta.

Now, we make a lot of clean sheets. A dozen clean sheets after the pizza, in fact. I think this is no coincidence.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Mancini :

“The announcement in January that Pep Guardiola would be taking over next term could well have influenced the season. It was not a positive message for the players, but at the end of the day they are professionals and should not let themselves be affected by these things.”
:tup: :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Now, we make a lot of clean sheets. A dozen clean sheets after the pizza, in fact. I think this is no coincidence.
I love how Italians always have to act as if they bring civilisation with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)