[ENG] Premier League 2015/2016 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I kind of dislike people who are near 30 to try to have sex with 15 year old, but that's just me, I'm not really know for being objective.

And this is not some kind of loser who has no options, this is a man who has all the options to have sex and with the money he has been getting he could get any fantasies fulfilled. So I wish him all the worst.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I kind of dislike people who are near 30 to try to have sex with 15 year old, but that's just me, I'm not really know for being objective.

And this is not some kind of loser who has no options, this is a man who has all the options to have sex and with the money he has been getting he could get any fantasies fulfilled. So I wish him all the worst.
Sure, dislike him. But I don't think you understand what prison does to people.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Sure, dislike him. But I don't think you understand what prison does to people.
Well I have few people that were in prison, lithuanian prison mind you, not some pussy belgian one. One for a double murder even. Know quite a few guys that were in prison for smaller things, not murder but theft or assaults. One of my friends was in austrian prison for half a year (Well it was as far from "Oz" as one can imagine, with playstations, free time in gyms and 0 rape).

I don't think you understand that a lot of people in lithuania I was growing up around were "bad people" or petty criminals that had lots of small jail time. If it were not for open boarders I think all those criminals that went to EU to steal I would have know much much more guys that did jail time.

Not to mention the 90ties in lithuania were like wild wild west here, so I have seen a lot of what prison does to people. Certainly more then you.

And btw, and I hope he gets prison time and gets destroyed there. If I had a daughter and such thing would happen I would gladly castrate him.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Well thank god that we've got a system of law and juridical system deciding on such thngs and not guys like Raz.

I'm sorry, but this is an extremely primitive understanding of justice.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Well thank god that we've got a system of law and juridical system deciding on such thngs and not guys like Raz.

I'm sorry, but this is an extremely primitive understanding of justice.
I just love this new trend of objectivity :D

It's all fine and good looking when you are observing it as some theoretical situation. But once you get into the situation where some old grown men diddled your daughter...

And big LOL at the system, criminals walking off with nothing or just slap on the wrist because of being able to navigate the said law system, having money influences makes this system of the privileged not a system for all. Damn and it's not about justice in our todays law and juridical system it's about being the find holes and exploiting it.

Sometimes a good lynching by the balls is all that is needed.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

It's all fine and good looking when you are observing it as some theoretical situation. But once you get into the situation where some old grown men diddled your daughter...

And big LOL at the system, criminals walking off with nothing or just slap on the wrist because of being able to navigate the said law system, having money influences makes this system of the privileged not a system for all. Damn and it's not about justice in our todays law and juridical system it's about being the find holes and exploiting it.

The so called soft techniques of punishment that really aim at rehabilitation have proven more successful in preventing crime. We today manage much larger populations then ever before and to a much greater effect despite banning public floggings and crucifixions. We do not punish harder than before we punish better by having a penal code more oriented towards rehabilitation. Perhaps thats one reason why Lithuania is a shit hole while belgium, norway and sweden are not.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
The so called soft techniques of punishment that really aim at rehabilitation have proven more successful in preventing crime. We today manage much larger populations then ever before and to a much greater effect despite banning public floggings and crucifixions. We do not punish harder than before we punish better by having a penal code more oriented towards rehabilitation. Perhaps thats one reason why Lithuania is a shit hole while belgium, norway and sweden are not.
Shit hole? Isn't that a bit emotional of you?

Despite your beautiful writings here and like everywhere you post, it doesn't represent reality.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

This has nothing at all to do with that.

And I understand that most people (maybe myself too, I don't know) would react completely differently if they themselves are involved in any sort of such situations. But precisely this is the reason why juridical punishments should never be influenced by this mentality, or we'll fall back into a some sort of lynch mob justice system, that is simply extremely dangerous for public security, and overall a huge threat to idea of justice in general.

Of course it's awful that so many criminals do not get apprehended, but have you seriously considered the alternative, in all its implications?

- - - Updated - - -

Unnecessary, and beyond the point.

But yeah, harsh punshments are woefully ineffective at preventing crime. Don't know how many more studies & real life examples have to provided in order for people to finally get this.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
$#@! hole? Isn't that a bit emotional of you?

Despite your beautiful writings here and like everywhere you post, it doesn't represent reality.
I hope you can get out of your subjective point of view when you see a good looking lady walking alone on the street. Just because you subjectively feel you ought to have sex with her doesn't mean you should. Adam Johnson could have used some capacity to see the bigger picture no?

- - - Updated - - -

This has nothing at all to do with that.

And I understand that most people (maybe myself too, I don't know) would react completely differently if they themselves are involved in any sort of such situations. But precisely this is the reason why juridical punishments should never be influenced by this mentality, or we'll fall back into a some sort of lynch mob justice system, that is simply extremely dangerous for public security, and overall a huge threat to idea of justice in general.

Of course it's awful that so many criminals do not get apprehended, but have you seriously considered the alternative, in all its implications?

- - - Updated - - -

Unnecessary, and beyond the point.

But yeah, harsh punshments are woefully ineffective at preventing crime. Don't know how many more studies & real life examples have to provided in order for people to finally get this.
Its not beyond the point. If the country has a "wild wild west" legal system then it will most probably be a shit hole.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I hope you can get out of your subjective point of view when you see a good looking lady walking alone on the street. Just because you subjectively feel you ought to have sex with her doesn't mean you should. Adam Johnson could have used some capacity to see the bigger picture no?
Now you're just being too objective thinking that everybody has your view when they see a good looking lady walking alone on the street.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well I have few people that were in prison, lithuanian prison mind you, not some pussy belgian one. One for a double murder even. Know quite a few guys that were in prison for smaller things, not murder but theft or assaults. One of my friends was in austrian prison for half a year (Well it was as far from "Oz" as one can imagine, with playstations, free time in gyms and 0 rape).

I don't think you understand that a lot of people in lithuania I was growing up around were "bad people" or petty criminals that had lots of small jail time. If it were not for open boarders I think all those criminals that went to EU to steal I would have know much much more guys that did jail time.

Not to mention the 90ties in lithuania were like wild wild west here, so I have seen a lot of what prison does to people. Certainly more then you.

And btw, and I hope he gets prison time and gets destroyed there. If I had a daughter and such thing would happen I would gladly castrate him.
And your conclusion was it turns them into upstanding citizens?

As for having seen it more than me.. Well, I'm a lawyer. I sort of talk to people in prison on a daily basis.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Its not beyond the point. If the country has a "wild wild west" legal system then it will most probably be a shit hole.
Whoah there cowboy. Context, context, the country just splitted from USSR, I'm very surprised you're so ignorant in your pursuit of objectivity.

- - - Updated - - -

And your conclusion was it turns them into upstanding citizens?
No, some change. But it's not the jail that is the problem, but the surroundings they grew up accostumed to and the surroundings they go after they leave jail. Plus no need to get agressive, it was you who went to the assumptions on who knows what better.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Now you're just being too objective thinking that everybody has your view when they see a good looking lady walking alone on the street.
I think there is an objectively safe correlation to make between having the desire to castrate, lynching and other medieval practices when one is wronged by a criminal and seeing women as objects ripe for rape when one is horny.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I think there is an objectively safe correlation to make between having the desire to castrate, lynching and other medieval practices when one is wronged by a criminal and seeing women as objects ripe for rape when one is horny.
Never assume, that's very unlike you Mr. Objectivity.

And who talked about women, I was talking about him being raped, hopefully.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Whoah there cowboy. Context, context, the country just splitted from USSR, I'm very surprised you're so ignorant in your pursuit of objectivity.

- - - Updated - - -

No, some change. But it's not the jail that is the problem, but the surroundings they grew up accostumed to and the surroundings they go after they leave jail. Plus no need to get agressive, it was you who went to the assumptions on who knows what better.
I knew that. USSR or otherwise, having a primitive legal system with medieval punishments is substantially worse than one oriented towards deterrence and rehabilitation. I can't think of a single example where medieval practices worked today at building a proper state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)