[ENG] Premier League 2015/2016 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Man U are embarrassing them selves with exposing how much they're prepared to spend. They're freaking suckers in the market were every mediocre player is going to be super inflated if they attract the interest of Man U.

With that said Man U for the title. :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
In general I don't see how predictions can be made before the transfer period ends, but whatever happens in the transfer period, one thing I'm sure of, is that Tottenham will not finish above us. I mean they didn't finish above us when they had their best years in recent history and we were having our worst, they're not going to finish above us now that we actually have a decent squad and money to spend.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Arsenal for the title. Come on @Fred. You guys can do it!

:seven:

- - - Updated - - -

It's Chelsea's title to lose. They have the most stable side and by far the best coach in the league.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
icemaη;4970614 said:
Arsenal for the title. Come on @Fred. You guys can do it!

:seven:

- - - Updated - - -

It's Chelsea's title to lose. They have the most stable side and by far the best coach in the league.
I firmly believe that if we make the right signings, we could compete. But we're going to have to spend big.

Fourth place is pretty likely though.

It all depends on how the transfer market goes. The way things stand, I believe we're better than United. We're much better than Pool and Spuds.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I firmly believe that if we make the right signings, we could compete. But we're going to have to spend big.
who are your other targets except for Vidal who should be a done dealio by now?

Pjanic could be realistic if he wants to go there. or Radja

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
@Enron and @Preet wanted new signings not to sign Ings though.

Am i the first one to make this joke? :weee:
dude that joke has been flying around on the internet for a couple of days now :D

- - - Updated - - -

icemaη;4970862 said:
It'll be interesting to see how Bilić works at West Ham
I found it quite funny to hear a west ham fan calling into talk sport quite disappointed by this appointment yet he expected ancelotti or someone of his calibre

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Why do you even care? It's not like it matters if you get second or fourth. :D
It does kind of, we haven't got second since 2005. I mean obviously I want us to challenge for the title, but even if we do make the right signings, it will be extremely difficult to dislodge Chelsea. So if we didn't win the title, obviously getting second is financially and in terms of morale a much better option than getting third or fourth.

who are your other targets except for Vidal who should be a done dealio by now?

Pjanic could be realistic if he wants to go there. or Radja

I'll disregard the Vidal comment :p

I wouldn't want Pjanic, he's exactly the sort of player we don't lack. If we bring in a midfielder, it has to be someone with defensive capabilities. To be honest it wouldn't be a huge disaster if we don't bring in a top midfielder, Coquelin was amazing in the second half of the season, if he keeps that form up, he'd be good enough. We need to bring in a top quality striker, we also need a goalkeeper, and two signings I'd really want us to make, but that will almost surely not happen is a centerback and a leftback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)