[ENG] Premier League 2015/2016 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
So did he actually fuck her, oral sex or just touched her?

In any case, he should get jail, the more jail he gets the better. Sadly it will be some vip jail time without ass raping or such things. Hopefully he gets raped in prison multiple times.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So did he actually fuck her, oral sex or just touched her?

In any case, he should get jail, the more jail he gets the better. Sadly it will be some vip jail time without ass raping or such things. Hopefully he gets raped in prison multiple times.
He was convicted of touching her. Your gay fantasies worry me.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What qualifies as sexual touching? Wouldn't it be something more suggestive of some form of sexual behaviour, ranging from a bj to kissing her inappropriately etc?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What's your opinion? Does he really face significant jail time or is that just the papers talking?
I believe he faces at least 4 years in prison, maximum of 10. The judge has already told him to say goodbye to his daughter whilst he is on bail because he faces a "substantial custodial sentence". I think he'll get 4-5 years and be out in a couple.

I don't feel sorry for him but I seem to read about lesser sentences for worse offences. The problem with a lot of these footballers is that they are in their own little bubbles where they have this perception that they can push the boundaries and essentially do what they want. Like you say, 15 may be legally borderline but it is illegal and comes with a social stigma for a man of his age.

I think Johnson's timing is also very poor, as there have been several high profile child sex cases in the UK in the past few years, from the historical cases with BBC DJs and personalities, MPs, and currently there is an ongoing issue with men of Pakistani origin essentially pimping around underage white girls, so I think any sentencing will also be more harshly reflected through the public eye.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I believe he faces at least 4 years in prison, maximum of 10. The judge has already told him to say goodbye to his daughter whilst he is on bail because he faces a "substantial custodial sentence". I think he'll get 4-5 years and be out in a couple.

I don't feel sorry for him but I seem to read about lesser sentences for worse offences. The problem with a lot of these footballers is that they are in their own little bubbles where they have this perception that they can push the boundaries and essentially do what they want. Like you say, 15 may be legally borderline but it is illegal and comes with a social stigma for a man of his age.

I think Johnson's timing is also very poor, as there have been several high profile child sex cases in the UK in the past few years, from the historical cases like with BBC DJs and personalities, MPs, and currently there is an ongoing issue with men of Pakistani origin essentially pimping around underage white girls, so I think any sentencing will also be more harshly reflected through the public eye.
Wow. I get your explanation, but that seems very excessive. Also, that part about the judge telling him to say goodbye to his daughter sounds like pretty poor behaviour from a judge.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
How is it excessive? These kind of things could damage a kid for whole life. He's 28 year old, what he did is not acceptable. A slap on the wrist would be the worst thing.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
A little bit of back context is that the girl was a massive Sunderland fan and he was her favourite player by far, she basically just wanted a couple of shirts signing, he spotted her on social media, did the signing, and then started grooming her to meet him from then on. As I understand it that is the considered the more severe offence than perhaps going to a club or party and then having sex or drunken sex with an underage girl, because there was deliberate intent to groom a child for sexual purposes.

He has history of following other women around social media, texting, maybe even cheating. He's already admitted to contacting them. This seems like an extension of that, but the fact he knew she was 15 and pursued it is the problem.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How is it excessive? These kind of things could damage a kid for whole life. He's 28 year old, what he did is not acceptable. A slap on the wrist would be the worst thing.
Imagine the exact same situation only now she is in Lithuania and 1 year older.

- - - Updated - - -

A little bit of back context is that the girl was a massive Sunderland fan and he was her favourite player by far, she basically just wanted a couple of shirts signing, he spotted her on social media, did the signing, and then started grooming her to meet him from then on. As I understand it that is the considered the more severe offence than perhaps going to a club or party and then having sex or drunken sex with an underage girl, because there was deliberate intent to groom a child for sexual purposes.

He has history of following other women around social media, texting, maybe even cheating. He's already admitted to contacting them. This seems like an extension of that, but the fact he knew she was 15 and pursued it is the problem.
I get that. But you have serial rapists who go to jail for less than 4 years.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wow. I get your explanation, but that seems very excessive. Also, that part about the judge telling him to say goodbye to his daughter sounds like pretty poor behaviour from a judge.
He pretty much pursued her heavily and knew exactly how illegal it was. Only positive thing you could say he didn't force himself on her. But pretty much groomed his own adoring Lolita (she was a fan of him as a player, not romantically interest really) for months knowing full well it's extremely out of bounds. Didn't succeed in going all the way but still very serious matter imo.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Imagine the exact same situation only now she is in Lithuania and 1 year older.
Um... I think i lithuania it's 18, not 16. but that is not the point.

If he's 19 or and she's 16 it so so. But a 28 year old going for a 15 year old that is sick in a modern society.

- - - Updated - - -

I get that. But you have serial rapists who go to jail for less than 4 years.
That is not right too. Doesn't mean he should be excused, but that serial rapist should be punished harsher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)