[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (197 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
now that 2 CBs are leaving what will United do? get 2 new ones and have 5 then (which they dont need because they use 2 so 4 is enough), sell someone (Smalling/Evans) or get one new WC CB to pair him with Jones. it also depends where they are planning to use Jones (DM, CB, RB) and do they trust any of those 3 to be a constant starter for them. i think it is unlikely that they get rid of too much players because they also need a few players on other positions so it will be interesting to se what the new coach has planned...

- - - Updated - - -

WΏΏdy?;4545722 said:
I hope he joins one of the Milan trannies.

Or Roma or Napoli.

Or Fiorentina
or he goes to the MLS... i think this is more likely, except he decides to stay in the EPL

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
WΏΏdy?;4545727 said:
Sell them bonehead! Oh god please! :excited:
Bonucci is still better then allmost any defender in the english league. Considering united's wingers, that long ball counter ability via bonucci would do wonders for them.

So how about fuck no, WE DONT SUPPORT FUCKING BRITTISH TEAMS

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Bonucci is still better then allmost any defender in the english league. Considering united's wingers, that long ball counter ability via bonucci would do wonders for them

As much as I like you Zach. I'm not sure if you're being serious here. But I'll :lol: anyway.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Bonucci better defender? Man he makes blunders every other game and his solid days are far and few between. I know you love italian game, but man, c'mon be a bit realistic.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Terry,Cahill,Koscielny,Mertesacker,Kompany,even an old Vidic is a better defender than Bonucci ever will be and this is just off the top of my head.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's a bit unfair, imagine Vidic, Mertesacker or Cahill in Bonucci's actual position, which isn't an authentic central defender.

But you're right in terms of the actual question, which was about defenders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 197)