[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (19 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Lawyering for ALC

Constantly coming up with new avatars for him to use seems to be beyond the scope of the deal. The deal was to choose an avatar for ALC, and if

attachment.png

... gets chosen, then the choice has been made.

I can't see ALC having agreed to using more than one by Völler selected avatar, in the bet.
Technically, the forum rules don't say that you can't have a penis in your avatar, and for that reason it is unfair that my initial suggestion wasn't allowed. Because of this very rare and unexpected event, I think it is fair that ALC has a temporary avatar until I find a more suitable fit.

Also: Shut up, you stupid fjeldabe.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have admin powers. But Dule and Greg can do it.
So that's why you are so mad all the time. Because Dule is more powerful than you. :agree:
@Dule90

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Technically, the forum rules don't say that you can't have a penis in your avatar, and for that reason it is unfair that my initial suggestion wasn't allowed. Because of this very rare and unexpected event, I think it is fair that ALC has a temporary avatar until I find a more suitable fit.

Also: Shut up, you stupid fjeldabe.

- - - Updated - - -

So that's why you are so mad all the time. Because Dule is more powerful than you. :agree:
@Dule90
I'm rarely mad.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It may seem fair, but it still doesn't seem to have been part of the original deal. One party cannot singlehandledly change the terms of a deal just because he somehow forgot to put a certain term in it.

I'm sorry, Völler. My client has nothing more to say, and now he wishes to drink.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
@Dule90

Rab has changed Suligod's username many times in the last couple of months. Please change ALC's (when I have a good name). We both think it's a good idea to change it! Just like Sulligod and Rab!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Thank you Jem. Your services are much appreciated. And suck it Voller, I'm not letting you change up my ava and username all the time as you see fit. One and done. Stick with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)