[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (71 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well the reason i say it is because the CL is the pinnacle of all football so if u only watch the final u are missing out.
I only watch the final because it's on a saturday and where I live the games are played at 2 or 3 in the afternoon. And I'm only skipping work to watch MY team.

Though I do get to watch the occasional CL/EL match throughout the course of the year. And I do follow to the point where I know who is playing who, I just don't watch every single match. Don't have the time.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I wanted those fuckers to win it this year and it seemed like that for the good part of the season. Gerrard finishing his career without EPL title would be sad.
Not in the least bit. He got his CL trophy when it wasn't due. There's a long line of better players who never got to experience that level of success. Gerrard can shut up and sit down and let someone else take a number now.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Don't want to make any predictions about next season until we see what kind of players Liverpool are able to attract in the summer. If the defense gets fixed and maybe a couple reinforcements in other areas for depth purposes, there could continue to be title challenges for years to come. Anyway, City still have to play West Ham, who have the secret weapon: Andy Carroll. :shifty:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Not in the least bit. He got his CL trophy when it wasn't due. There's a long line of better players who never got to experience that level of success. Gerrard can shut up and sit down and let someone else take a number now.
So true, sure he does deserve a PL winners medal but sometimes u dont always get what u deserve. Like u said he has a CL winners medal that is so much harder to get than a PL trophy.

Ronaldo, Baggio, Matthäus, Nedved or Buffon never won a CL medal so he is quite lucky to have that on his CV.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So true, sure he does deserve a PL winners medal but sometimes u dont always get what u deserve. Like u said he has a CL winners medal that is so much harder to get than a PL trophy.

Ronaldo, Baggio, Matthäus, Nedved or Buffon never won a CL medal so he is quite lucky to have that on his CV.
Gerrard doesn't deserve &%$# all. Overrated beyond belief. Liverpool lucked their way to that CL title, with the epic and hilarious Milan collapse, otherwise Gerrard would have next to nothing to show for his entire career at that failure of a club.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Gerrard doesn't deserve &%$# all. Overrated beyond belief. Liverpool lucked their way to that CL title, with the epic and hilarious Milan collapse, otherwise Gerrard would have next to nothing to show for his entire career at that failure of a club.
Loyalty? Sometimes that is more important than a trophy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)