[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (22 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Tbf,we can say the same about Pogba or atleast thats what neutrals think although i love him and hope he stays with us for a long time.

Hazard is still only 22.He has plenty of years ahead of him to prove himself.Cant be that dismissive about him.
And it would be true. Pogba as well is overrated, if we speak in financial terms. His value should be closer to 40m atm, but you see how players, especially those young ones, get overhyped these days and despite that his value is nowhere near 70m, looking at what he does on the pitch, our board would have never let him go under that amount, as there are fair share of clubs who are willing to pay that much. In Pogba's case, I'd add that he has plenty of room for further progress and in the end might become one of the best midfielders in the world. Therefore I didn't say overrated because I doubt Hazard's qualities, but because of wrong method of evaluation these days.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
PSG can be sanctioned by UEFA in regards to FFP according to L'Equipe.

I just read a rumor from the same source that PSG are willing to offer Cavani for Hazard.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
chelsea had hazardd, schurrle, willian, ba and torres at the same time, at home aginst sucky norwich, and they still could not score

yet members here lose their minds when Juve only wins by 1 goal playing "backwards outdated pussy tactics 3-5-2"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)