[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (12 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,541
    Nah, he is a great coach, but many others won a lot with disciplined defending.
    Just look at Italian teams and their record or Italian NT, the way they won titles with good defence, it doesnt take you to be genius, it takes you to be a good coach and have good authority over the players but genius....
    Freaking Bologna makes us sweat every year in Torino with disciplined defence.

It is ironic, if Mou doesnt win EPL it will be because of bad results against small teams which had applied the same tactic that he used to make good results against Liverpool or A.Madrid.
    Then it's pretty weird other coaches don't know how to play organized defense. Mourinho stands out as a coach and is only quality, there is no doubt about that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    I hope he'll be with us if and when Conte goes, imagine all the success and imagine how difficult to handle Juve would be, oh man.
    i doubt Conte will want to be our Ferguson (staying here for 20+ years) and he also said he would like to go to the Premiership one day. maybe that day will come sooner than we think (in 3-5 years). i think he will stay here long enough for us to win every trophy under him (missing: EL, CL, coppa Italia, Euro Super Cup, Club World Cup) and then he will want a new challenge in a new league. when that day comes, Mourinho would be a great replacement for him and i would like him here. ofcourse, there are other coaches who i wouldnt mind to get (Ancelotti, Prandelli, Deschamps, Klopp)

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
    Then it's pretty weird other coaches don't know how to play organized defense. Mourinho stands out as a coach and is only quality, there is no doubt about that.
    Many other coaches do know other tactics and they are not praised the same way when they win,Mou is good at getting attention and thats why so many people praised him and make him to look like some kind of footballing genius.The best coaches are the ones who bring something new into the game and win with innovation, and the ones who use various tactics throghout decisive games, Mou tried to be bold against Barsa when he arrived in Spain and was smashed, then he returned to his proved style.So he is not a genius, definitely not.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4522687 said:
    It's easy to organize defense?! You clearly don't understand what the $#@! you are talking about , am1001
    No one said it was easy, you clearly cant read properly.You are just to fucking arrogant.
    It is not easy, it was done by many other coaches and that is the reason why Mourinho is not coaching genius.

bold - And you clearly do... right.

Mar 9, 2006
    Many other coaches do know other tactics and they are not praised the same way when they win,Mou is good at getting attention and thats why so many people praised him and make him to look like some kind of footballing genius.The best coaches are the ones who bring something new into the game and win with innovation, and the ones who use various tactics throghout decisive games, Mou tried to be bold against Barsa when he arrived in Spain and was smashed, then he returned to his proved style.So he is not a genius, definitely not.

- - - Updated - - -

No one said it was easy, you clearly cant read properly.You are just to fucking arrogant.
    It is not easy, it was done by many other coaches and that is the reason why Mourinho is not coaching genius.

bold - And you clearly do... right.
    :lol:
    Examples or never happened

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Thankfully we will never approach that cunt.
    No way id want Mou here plus he loves Merda.If he came back to italy,he'd only coach them
    When talking about Juve he was actually always very respectful, even as an Inter coach (disregard that bickering with Ranieri), and once he moved Mourinho on many occasions was full of praise for Conte and his system. Notice how rarely he bashes the big clubs, never said anything disrespectful about United either; kinda doesn't want to close the door for himself. He loves money first and foremost and if he ever fancies a return trip to Italy I think Juve will be his pick.

That said Mourinho is absolutely a brilliant tactician, but I don't like his methods where he practically drugs the club through the mud, turning everyone against him in the process. Ancelotti IMO is a much better match for Real.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,549
    No. Best coaches are the ones that win -- which is Mourinho.

You can't name many coaches who kept winning like Mourinho did (Porto, Inter, Chelsea). He's constantly doing well which makes him a world class coach.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
    by transfermarkt transfer fee numbers, Chelsea's team(€142m) against Liverpool today was more expensive than Juve's starting 11 (€137) against Benfica . that's including everybody, for instance Lampard (€16m) and Buffon (€54m).

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    by transfermarkt transfer fee numbers, Chelsea's team(€142m) against Liverpool today was more expensive than Juve's starting 11 against Benfica (€137). that's including everybody, for instance Lampard (€16m) and Buffon (€54m).
    how does that make you feel?

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    indifferent as well. big teams will spend big.

i imgagine small club fans like sassuolo or livorno go crazy over things like this. same with crystal palace or liverpool

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    by transfermarkt transfer fee numbers, Chelsea's team(€142m) against Liverpool today was more expensive than Juve's starting 11 (€137) against Benfica . that's including everybody, for instance Lampard (€16m) and Buffon (€54m).
    I don't take their valuations too seriously. I mean Buffon is valued 54m; he's a great goalkeeper, but would anyone pay that much now. And somehow I feel that these players in EPL are little overpriced.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
    I don't take their valuations too seriously. I mean Buffon is valued 54m; he's a great goalkeeper, but would anyone pay that much now. And somehow I feel that these players in EPL are little overpriced.
    not the valuation, their transfer fee. like €0 for Pogba and Pirlo, €6m for Kalas in summer 2010, Buffon's transfer fee from Parma to Juve in 2001, I am not including agent fees or conditional payment like in Tevez's contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)