[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (33 Viewers)

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Let's compare him to freaking Cerci. :agree:
I am just comparing his last two years, I have a best friend who is UTD supporter and I know how shit Nani is in recent times because I watch a lot of UTD games, always trying to be cheap C.Ronaldo copy.
And his form was degraded to that level that he can easily be comapred to Cerci and actually to look poor compared to Italian.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I am just comparing his last two years, I have a best friend who is UTD supporter and I know how shit Nani is in recent times because I watch a lot of UTD games, always trying to be cheap C.Ronaldo copy.
And his form was degraded to that level that he can easily be comapred to Cerci and actually to look poor compared to Italian.
How can you judge a player who was injured most of the time?

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
How can you judge a player who was injured most of the time?
By watching him when he recovers and playing now we can go this way...let me ask you how can you say that Nani is better then Cerci when one is injured most of the time while other is having a season of his life?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Cerci this season is so much better than Nani this season, it's not even funny.
:sergio:

Cerci played 2200 minutes more than Nani. are you seriously making this comparison?

- - - Updated - - -

By watching him when he recovers and playing now we can go this way...let me ask you how can you say that Nani is better then Cerci when one is injured most of the time while other is having a season of his life?
Because Nani has proved him self for more than a season?

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
:sergio:

Cerci played 2200 minutes more than Nani. are you seriously making this comparison?

- - - Updated - - -

Because Nani has proved him self for more than a season?

That "more than a season" was like two years ago, but hey if Cerci is tearing apart Serie A Nani wont have a problem.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I would welcome Nani here with open arms.

But his injuries are concerning. What if he gets a serious injury with us, which is very possible. Huge money down the drain. I'm sure a healthy Nani would be one of our most lethal weapons, but if we can't even dress him what's the point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)