[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (18 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i thought liverpool were awfully exposed with set pieces and aerial balls, norwich were somewhat unlucky not to have gotten a point if it wasn't got van wolfswinkel's free header straight at mignolet. speaking of mignolet he really is prone to some stupid errors much like the manner in how norwich scored their first goal

Buy on AliExpress.com

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Liverpool has a horrible defence only Skrtel and Flanagan does a good job and even then Skrtel will have his moments. But from midfield onwards and on an attacking note they are pretty fantastic to watch.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
How can Juve win with defensive wingers and 3 CBs?
Shitty opponents play a big part. Let's not forget Liverpool play in a much more difficult league. They weren't even title contenders this season and they're playing great football with not much transfer money available.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Liverpool will drop off next season, they wont be able to handle the extra European games because i dont think they will bring in enough quality players to rotate the squad effectively. I could be wrong but they will need a good 4-5 new players next season to handle Europe and still win the weekend matches in the league.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
$#@!ty opponents play a big part. Let's not forget Liverpool play in a much more difficult league. They weren't even title contenders this season and they're playing great football with not much transfer money available.
So you are arguing that more attacking football is the only way to win against great tough opposition or are you arguing that its impossible to win with 3 CBs and WBs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)