[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (26 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
So happy to see Liverpool win the title just to twist the knife even more into wounds of United fans. I'm sick of United fans in Ireland about time they suffer for a while.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Mourinho :angry2:

lets hope Norwich wins tomorow and makes the title race alive...
if ManCity win their remaining matches they will be just 3 points behind Liverpool with a better goal difference, so any loss for Liverpool (against Chelsea esp.) could give ManCity the title, the race is still alive.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
if ManCity win their remaining matches they will be just 3 points behind Liverpool with a better goal difference, so any loss for Liverpool (against Chelsea esp.) could give ManCity the title, the race is still alive.
thats what i just was thinking about. Liverpool made a great run of consecutive wins (i dont remember their last draw or lose) and knowing the EPL they will eventualy lose somewhere. hope tomorrow against Norwich :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Chelsea :howler:

I don't understand why some here are so keen on Chelsea winning the title, considering who they have as coach and their cunt of a captain. The disgusting plastic pieces of shit with a corrupt owner will hopefully end the season empty handed.

Jul 10, 2006
A win against Chelsea next week would seal it.
Forgot they played next week.

Still, a Chelsea win and they are still two points back with two left to play. And Liverpool go @ Palace and H Newcastle. That should be six points for Liverpool, at least four. Chelsea still have the Champions League to think about.

I have to think Mourihno is more concerned with becoming European champions. Obviously they can do both, but as it stands now, they seem to have a better chance in the ECL. I think that's where their focus will be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)