[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (122 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nah. My point was that it was good to mix with Elite teams, as it could go a way to show the players what they will come up against, and what will be expected. As we want to be in the CL, very soon.

Under Moyes, we played Bury, Crewe & Tranmere every summer......Martinez turns up, says he wants CL, and we play Real Madrid, Juventus & Valencia. Not hard to see why he wanted these games.
I'd expected Everton would mix it well at CL level, but experience is important :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

You're the best!:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

So a new report lists Man City as having the 3rd highest salary in all of sports behind the Yankees and Dodgers of MLB.
And the highest average per squad member. I assume baseball teams have more players than football teams.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
I'd expected Everton would mix it well at CL level, but experience is important :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed. I have no expectations whatsoever.

I just want to see us in CL, and top players play under the lights at Goodison Park.

I sit about 4 rows from the pitch, and to think players like Messi / Ronaldo / Pirlo & Pogba / Robben etc could be right infront of us.

My son will go from playing as them on Fifa, to driving 40 mins and watching them in the flesh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)