[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (56 Viewers)

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
I wonder if Arsenal gonna drop points again. They are playing against West Ham now. Still 0:0.

By the way, Armero and Nocerino in West Ham starting line-up.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4510077 said:
I'm praying for it, good time to resign for Wenger
1:1.

Not bad game to watch. If they drop points again their chances for CL qualifications will be tiny. Assuming that Everon win their next game against Crystal Palace.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Everton get to the CL, and we wont be seeded, so a very good chance we could get Juventus.

This is quite possibly my dream!!

After the little discussions in here after the friendly win in the summer, be nice to be proved right.....which this season has happend alot.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
If it meant keeping Arsenal, Chelsea, United, or City from a CL spot, yes.
Nice one.

But I cant even want Liverpool to win a coin toss.

- - - Updated - - -

Everton aren't better than Juventus, but it's a single match(es). We lost to worse teams before.
Nah. My point was that it was good to mix with Elite teams, as it could go a way to show the players what they will come up against, and what will be expected. As we want to be in the CL, very soon.

Under Moyes, we played Bury, Crewe & Tranmere every summer......Martinez turns up, says he wants CL, and we play Real Madrid, Juventus & Valencia. Not hard to see why he wanted these games.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
That's the difference between us. I'm not English, so I don't have decades of the rivalry ingrained. I love beating Everton on game day, but I don't really care what happens after that.
Fair enough.

Ok then mate....just for you. I hope you win 1 coin toss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)