[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (188 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Of course it was. :lol:

Maybe he didn't deserve a direct red, but still he should've avoided lifting his arm that way.
He should've definitely restrained himself from these kind of tricks, but as I recall they were both holding each other, so penalty was a bit harsh.

Mar 9, 2006
How was it necessary to pull Ramos like he did when the ball went over both of them and the Spaniard had no chance of getting to it?
How many times you've watched football in your life? :lol: It's happens 11292343 times in each game, especially in EPL, defenders are battling each other
So this is penalty too, right?! With his hands Skrtel is not giving a chance to Kompany to jump for that cross, right?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How was it necessary to pull Ramos like he did when the ball went over both of them and the Spaniard had no chance of getting to it?
I thought the penalty was weak, as stuff like that happens almost every corner (regardless, I still think it was unnecessary by Chiellini), but the red card was obviously going to happen because it was Ronaldo and Chiellini doesn't have the pace to keep up with him and raised his arm to the head area. It could almost have been called a last man foul at that point regardless of the dive and simulation by Ronaldo, there certainly was a foul, and only on video did it look okay.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4507903 said:
How many times you've watched football in your life? :lol: It's happens 11292343 times in each game, especially in EPL, defenders are battling each other
So this is penalty too, right?! With his hands Skrtel is not giving a chance to Kompany to jump for that cross, right?
It is, but Chiellini's was worse.

Juventino[RUS];4507908 said:
I bet you've never seen what Gentile has been doing to Maradona :lol:
We're not having this conversation, RUS.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I thought the penalty was weak, as stuff like that happens almost every corner (regardless, I still think it was unnecessary by Chiellini), but the red card was obviously going to happen because it was Ronaldo and Chiellini doesn't have the pace to keep up with him and raised his arm to the head area. It could almost have been called a last man foul at that point regardless of the dive and simulation by Ronaldo, there certainly was a foul, and only on video did it look okay.
:tup:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Chiellini is deteriorating physically? How'd you figure that?

And that lack of intelligence thing is BS. He's not a stupid player at all, just aggressive and sometimes clumsy.
It might be because he is constantly dealing with minor injuries? It might be a coincidence that it's increasing with age, but his injury record for the past two years has been abysmal.

- - - Updated - - -

I frequently use a shovel too. I've been digging a hole to China for years. Haven't made it too far yet. Earth is hard.

Oh wait... Different meaning. Oops. :bianconero:
Damn, that's obscure. Are all Vancouver citizens as hipstabulous as you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 188)