[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (194 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I expressed my desires in Wishlist thread; Cuadrado, Pereyra and Ciro. Two backup players and one starter. :)
Those are just wishes

Reality : Menez,Drogba,Candreva :inter:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow, we lost and tied to real madrid in the group stage. Might as well have won the CL.
Really the way ppl go on abt those games' performances around here,you'd have to think we destroyed them in both games aside from earning 6 pts against them.
Hey we tied Madrid in CL.Lets have a trophy for that shall we !

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Nice words by Stevie G at the end of the match. Good to see the captain staying focused.
No clue what he said there but it was a beauty, tears and all.

I know some people will disagree but I wouldn't mind seeing Liverpool win the title. Not that I care but rather them than City :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
First time I've ever felt like putting you on my ignorelist. Please stop making an ass of yourself.
And why didn't you?

Our defense is organized despite all goals against Real Madrid coming from defensive blunders, yet Kompany fails to clear the ball and he's not good enough for midtable Serie A teams. :lol:

DelPiero84 logic.
It just doesn't make any sense. They say we dropped out of the Group Stages because of individual errors (it's like as if it's OK that way), but when others do it, they're overrated. And Kompany of all. :lol: There isn't a single team in Serie A which he won't start at. :lol:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Unfortunately its our defense thats really overrated.The way Chiellini performed in the Cl this yr was embarrassing.
Now that hes lost a bit of pace,hes resorted to thuggery just like Pepe.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Klin thinking...

Juventus sucks right now. We're so bad. OMG. We're going to start losing every match we play soon. I've been saying this for 3 months, but I'm pretty sure it's finally going to happen now. I mean, I like to pretend that I hope it doesn't, but secretly I want it to happen, because it sure sucks sounding like a broken record predicting this is going to happen and then having Conte and our players go out and prove me wrong on the pitch endlessly... I want to be right for once!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
DP,i think u getting HD serie a matches week in week out has worked out to be a bad thing as far as ur opinions are concerned.Srsly ur reaching Joe levels of serie a delusion now :lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Klin thinking...

Juventus sucks right now. We're so bad. OMG. We're going to start losing every match we play soon. I've been saying this for 3 months, but I'm pretty sure it's finally going to happen now. I mean, I like to pretend that I hope it doesn't, but secretly I want it to happen, because it sure sucks sounding like a broken record predicting this is going to happen and then having Conte and our players go out and prove me wrong on the pitch endlessly... I want to be right for once!
Don't post stuff like that. I usually like reading your posts even if I don't agree with them most of the times. Try actually reading what I write before you invent shit like that.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Unfortunately its our defense thats really overrated.The way Chiellini performed in the Cl this yr was embarrassing.
Now that hes lost a bit of pace,hes resorted to thuggery just like Pepe.
The only embarrassing thing was that ref who fell for CR's blatant diving. If it weren't for that expulsion most wouldn't mention Chiello in a negative context.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
DP,i think u getting HD serie a matches week in week out has worked out to be a bad thing as far as ur opinions are concerned.Srsly ur reaching Joe levels of serie a delusion now :lol:
Yes I watch plenty Serie A games, always have been more interested in Italian league, but I also follow La Liga, and lately EPL. Just stating the obvious here that Kompany is a terrible defender, along with the other hacks like Johnson, or Sakho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 194)