[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (124 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nice superman punch from Skrtel.

- - - Updated - - -

That 10 seconds of YAWN always cracks me up at the end of games.

Liverpool celebrating like they've won the league.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Liverpool are going to look like idiots if they don't win it now.

Looking at the fixture list I can't see how they can blow it, maybe draw at Palace or Norwich. Newcastle's season finished about 5 games ago and they are a joke. Even if Chelsea won at Anfield I still reckon it's in the bag.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well Henderson will miss 3 out of the 4 remaining games due to his straight red card, and due to a lack of experience being at the very top in recent years, there is the chance that they may slip up against either Palace or Norwich. And then Chelsea must beat them.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

Looking at the fixture list I can't see how they can blow it, maybe draw at Palace or Norwich. Newcastle's season finished about 5 games ago and they are a joke. Even if Chelsea won at Anfield I still reckon it's in the bag.
City *virtually* is only 1 point behind Liverpool (if they win the next 2 matches), if Chelsea wins today they'll be 2 points behind. It's far from over i'm afraid. Liverpool has the upper hand though, as you said, they have weak adversaries to play against.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012

What are you on about? :D If Chelsea wins at Anfield, they'll be in front. They are not relying on Liverpool to fuck it up.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Liverpool-Chelsea match is the weekend between Chelsea's CL semifinal matches against Atletico Madrid, so Liverpool are in a relatively better situation for their must-win match.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
When you jump your hand will go up. This situation there's 3 or 4 players in front of him, and I bet he used his arm to get on top of the other Liverpool defender. Sure it's a hand on ball but when jumping towards the ball you can see his eyes are closed and that he isn't intentionally looking to hit the ball with his hand.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
That's just clutching at straws. His hand was way ahead of his body and his head was no where near the ball. He managed to punch Garcia for good measure.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
When you jump your hand will go up. This situation there's 3 or 4 players in front of him, and I bet he used his arm to get on top of the other Liverpool defender. Sure it's a hand on ball but when jumping towards the ball you can see his eyes are closed and that he isn't intentionally looking to hit the ball with his hand.
It was a penalty, with eyes open or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)