[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Crimson,they'll have money to spend next season,atleast some 50m pounds if u believe english papers so they'll be able to fix that issue next season.

Also if england had a better coach, i would've tipped them to rape italy.sterling,sturridge,ox,rooney.Thats some fine attacking talent.
Too many of them are brainless and inexperienced, they play on instinct, which is great when it all comes together. England could definitely do that to any team on their day, but they are terrible in tournaments.

City have turned this half around, now Liverpool look like they don't have a clue.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is this ref talking so much with players?
Because it's a 'special day' and he probably doesn't want to send Suarez off or any other player, big match as well.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
if anything it shows that 1st team is most important not the strength of bench. if you want good results against the big teams in big nights 1st team is essential, bench is luxury. Liverpool have a strong 1st team, who have been fit for the better part of the season which is why they are able to beat the top teams. a weaker 1st team but a stronger bench won't have made it less likely to beat to big clubs in decisive matches.
But that was my point, when you play 3 matches a week you need a good bench. Well if your aim is to win a national league and have a real chance of also winning a CL title, that is.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
But that was my point, when you play 3 matches a week you need a good bench. Well if your aim is to win a national league and have a real chance of also winning a CL title, that is.
for league yes for both again yes, but if you pay €15m of a backup CB and another €15m for backup WB then you have to settle for Llorente as a lead 1st team striker which is the most decisive position in attack. I can't remember any other top team pay that much for backup/bench players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)