[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (136 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well, it is where "they belong". Have you forgotten we've been saying the same thing since Conte won us a title after so long?

To me it makes absolute no sense to hate a club with just as much importance in Football history as we just because of their fans (of the past).
So you don't think it's ok to hate a club because of its fans? TBH 99% of clubs I hate are mainly because of dumbfuck fans.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And again a header from a corner lol, straight after Gerrard gets a free header.

I thought City would be a soft touch here, Chelsea will be the only team to stop Liverpool winning it.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
1) Liverpool fans are cunts (sorry Enron)

2) all the bullshit about jft96, wanting every other club to feel sorry for them and join in their mourning and yet plenty of their supporters TO THIS DAY still deny the clear involvement they had in the deaths of 39 fans at Heysel. A lot of them actually blame Juventus fans for causing it, or blaming Chelsea hooligans :lol:

3) Besides their horrible, oil based owners, Man City are actually a decent club with decent fans and a bit if history (clearly haven't won as much as Liverpool). They are the least reprehensible of the sugar daddy clubs IMO.
1. I don't care about their fans.

2. Would it be bullshit if WE were doing it? Again the fans, i don't fucking care about their fans.

3. Fuck City and their money laundering schemes.

Football fans have such a narrow view on things, it scares me. It was because of clubs like Liverpool that Football became the greatest sport in the world. Without money we wouldn't even be discussing this about City.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Shock horror, football teams with a lot of money wins stuff.

Without money Juventus would be nothing as well. Check out our history before Agnelli's acquired us in 1920's. It takes more than money anyway to become winners, so I don't know why all football fans get their knickers over rich dudes buying clubs.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Liverpool players are like rabid dogs, reminds me a bit of our first season with that mentality and super belief. It's a difficult thing to replicate season after season, so we'll see how 'great' they are over that period of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Mignolet is really dodgy at times.

The Liverpool counter attack is so fast lol, I wonder how long it'll take teams to adjust to it. When they start so fast and keep scoring early in games they end up panning out perfectly for them.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Nah.We just love to overrate our team cos we're breaking records in the league.
imo we're doing good but we're not as good as its made out to be.
On a European level we're inferior to many teams.Personally i'll be really happy and content if we can atleast pass the grps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)