[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (20 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'd like Liverpool to win it. Would be quite an impressive feat and they have played some terrific football this season. You just cant help but being entertained when they play, but its not mindless offense, they're actually incredibly organised in their pressure.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'd like Liverpool to win it. Would be quite an impressive feat and they have played some terrific football this season. You just cant help but being entertained when they play, but its not mindless offense, they're actually incredibly organised in their pressure.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Whilst Citeh's and especially Chelsea's fans are mainly bandwagon, nouveau rich scum, Liverpool fans seem to be the most insufferable, arrogant, annoying fans in England. I can just imagine them gloating about this title win for years if they manage to do it.
Yes.

They are dangerously close to pulling it off now, and I would hate to see that happen. Them not having won the league since 1990 has been a source of great joy for me during all my time as a football fan. I don't like Man City either, nor do I like Chelsea, but I would much rather see any of those two sides get their hands on the title ahead of Liverpool. Outside of Italy, there's no club I despise more, and I've never met a pleasant Liverpool fan in all of my life. And trust me, I've met a few, 50 % of norwegian football followers are Liverpool fans. It would be a day of national celebration over here were they to win it. Then there's Heysel, of course...

No, fuck them. City or Chelsea all the way, but out of those two I dislike City the least.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Liverpool plays the best attacking football though they are a calamity in defense. I hope they win it. Their fans deserve it for all these years.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yes.

They are dangerously close to pulling it off now, and I would hate to see that happen. Them not having won the league since 1990 has been a source of great joy for me during all my time as a football fan. I don't like Man City either, nor do I like Chelsea, but I would much rather see any of those two sides get their hands on the title ahead of Liverpool. Outside of Italy, there's no club I despise more, and I've never met a pleasant Liverpool fan in all of my life. And trust me, I've met a few, 50 % of norwegian football followers are Liverpool fans. It would be a day of national celebration over here were they to win it. Then there's Heysel, of course...

No, fuck them. City or Chelsea all the way, but out of those two I dislike City the least.
Heysel really fucks me right off.

We hear and see a never ending grief wonkiest over Hillsborough, all this #JFT96 crap, "Fuck The Sun!" etc…but where are these Liverpool fans when Heysel is brought up? Fucking hypocrites.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I didn't realize Liverpool is playing both City and Chelsea at home. That gives em the advantage imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus Chelsea is playing four out of the bottom six teams fighting relegation. That's gonna be tough as shit for them, especially with Torres and Eto'o as strikers.
I can really see Chelsea fucking it up for Liverpool, more so than City. Mourinho loves these matches where he can be a spoiler and centre of attention.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Losing it will hurt more than usual tho.
No not particularly. It's been a nice surprise to be where we are.

- - - Updated - - -

I can really see Chelsea fucking it up for Liverpool, more so than City. Mourinho loves these matches where he can be a spoiler and centre of attention.
Yeah, I figure he'll spend the next 5 matches parking the bus and accusing Rogers and Pelegrini tactical cowards the whole time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)