[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (36 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
Liverpool are looking good, only 4 points off Chelsea. I don't think they'll win the title but who knows.

They're having a good season in any case and they're playing the best football in the league. Their defense is their weak point but their attack is great.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Liverpool are looking good, only 4 points off Chelsea. I don't think they'll win the title but who knows.

They're having a good season in any case and they're playing the best football in the league. Their defense is their weak point but their attack is great.
They have the best attack in the league statistically.

The English commentator in the game i was watching yesterday was a joke though.He called them 'the deadliest strikeforce in Europe' :sergio:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I agree that might be overreacting but I was reading that Sturridge is having a better season with Liverpool than Torres ever did, statwise. And then you have Suarez who is a monster.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
They are easily the most enjoyable team to watch the EPL nowadays for sure.

Only if they had better depth,i would've pipped them to win the league this year.If they keep going like this ,they might as well finish above Arsenal.

Looking forward to seeing them in CL next year.Its been a long time.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Whats he complaining for anyway? Why now? Why does it even matter? Shame Steffen Freund wasn't manager of England then. Then he'd have everything his own way.

Playing 'the card' to sensationalise a book about a pretty dull bloke to boost sales, well I never.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)