[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (75 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Think this result for us, is better than City winning. We're top of the league again, come to think of it, have we ever been away from the top for more than two weeks this season. It would be so typical of us to throw it away at the end of the season, after we've been top all year long, it will make it that much more painful.

Tough set of fixtures for us these coming weeks, especially with Ramsey and Theo out, we really could have used them against the likes of Pool and United.

We're playing quite poorly in the past few weeks, but I still have hope that we can win both games this week Pool(A) and United (H). If we do manage to beat them both, we're going to have an easy set of fixtures left until Mid March when the real test comes, and determines whether we win the league or not:
Tottenham(A)
Chelsea (A)
City (H)
Everton (A)

If we're top of the league after the Everton game, I'd be willing to bet my house(i don;t actually own one, but metaphorically speaking) that we'll win the league.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw,

Hazard is really ripping shit up for Chelsea this season, he toyed with City's defense at times yesterday. What a fucking player, are there any doubters left?!

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
What a game by Hazard, incredible how he changed under Mourinho.

And what a tactically perfect setup game by Mourinho, love or hate him, but this was perfection, except for the first 20 minutes, City showed nothing.
And ok, Aguero was out, but he was also out a few weeks ago and then they didn't notice it, then Dzeko - Negredo also worked.
I think they especially missed Fernandinho and they just met a team and a coach that has the perfect weapons to shut them down.

But, City will still clinch it IMO.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,512
    Ofcourse I hate him, this is Mourinho ffs :D

Thats not the point though, Man City dominated the first 20 minutes and were so close to an equalizer in the closing minutes. For those claiming Chelsea wasted, have you watched those first 20 mins?

Im not saying Chelsea had a bad game by any means, only that they could've done so much better given how screwed up City were.
    Oh come on, Chelsea could have scored at least 3 more goals.

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)