[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (9 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
They get a shitload of tv money, especially with the new EPL deal. They also have what, a 43-45k average attendance, with high ticket prices. Even EPL relegation candidates have more money than top 5 Serie A teams (with us being the exception).

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
@Fred

In the words of Ali G: RESTECP

Meanwhile, our fans:

:D
Ya I noticed that during the game :D

is Eden Hazard the best winger in this league?

Discuss
@Fred
For sure. He's been amazing this season, by far Chelsea's best player and definitely a contender for player of the season. Mourinho has been singing his praises and calling him the best in the league all season.
@Alen

- - - Updated - - -

On another note:

We're fucked. Ramsey was supposed to make his comeback yesterday, but instead he broke down in training and will now miss a further 6 weeks, this is in addition to Wilshere being out injured, Flamini suspended for 4 games, Diaby injured forever which leaves us with Arteta as the only recognized CM in the squad.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:D

Do you think you have a real chance this season though? I would think if any year this is the year to win it with chelsea not doing great and man utd out?
I've said all along that our biggest deficiency this season is a lack of depth in some areas, that is the difference between us and the likes of City and Chelsea. I've thought from the start of the season, that the only way we'll win the league is that if we're extremely lucky with injuries, we just don't have good enough cover.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yeah, I'm of the same opinion, even at the start ofthe season when you were playing some awesome football couldn't believe that you would go all season like it with the current squad. Can't say i'm unhappy about it though :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)