[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (178 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Game of the weekend goes to Schalke-Dortmund, for its insane tempo.
How come?! Schalke were sloppy in possession and shaky at the back. Dortmund pressed hard and just did whatever they wanted. It was obvious from the first half that dortmund are gonna win without much of a trouble..
Imo Barca vs Real was better and more intense. Chelsh!t-Mansh!tty was good too, it dropped intensity after the 1-1 but when Mou went for the win in the end it picked up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Schalke wasnt good yeah, but in overall liked the tempo of the game, mainly for Dortmund as you said. Classico should be more intense then Ruhr derby, but I expected better footballing wise.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Big blunder by him, but lets not forget, wtf was Joe Hart doing coming out like that? No reason for him to do that.
Exactly. Nastasic shouldve been more calm on the ball, but what is the keeper doing on the edge of the box when its obvious that the defender is going to reach the ball first?!?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm not sure which of the two were more at fault, but I've no idea what Hart was doing. Having said that a more experienced defender than Nastasic would have read the error and just put the ball out for a corner.
Definitely Hart's fault. What the heck was he doing rush out that far out of his box, and what was he planning to do even if he got to the ball first?

I agree that the ball should have been put out for a corner, but Hart 1) made the wrong choice 2) failed to communicate his intentions.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm not sure which of the two were more at fault, but I've no idea what Hart was doing. Having said that a more experienced defender than Nastasic would have read the error and just put the ball out for a corner.
Which is why you need experienced players around the talent you are trying to integrate. Nastasic is "allowed" to make mistakes, Hart is not.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Fault has to mostly go to Hart.

There was no danger at all until he came racing out.

Now, Nastasic should still have done better, but he wasn't responsible for the situation being made difficult.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)