Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Let's wait till the end of the mercato. Last year with Vidal, Pirlo, Tevez and Coman gone, we ended up with a stronger Team. I trust Marotta, if Bonbon goes it's because he asked to leave and to my knowledge that's exactly what is going on right now. Bonbon is 29, wants to try something different is now or never.

NEVERRRR.

I hope the sources are wrong this time.

IM not a big fan of Bonucci as a player... but i think he has become a staple in this time and he has completed the process of becoming a loyal servnt for our cause. He has embraced what means to be a Juve player and she should no be sold.-

Bonucci out of all people wanting to try something else.

Doesn't it sound a bit.. strange?
too strange. He is in love with turin and juve.

Bonucci will get a contract extension at Juve. - OTM

:p
please. Theres no point in selling one of our core player and aim for the CL at the same time.

Whispers at sky sports that Depay is close to Juventus

Pogba is gone :cry:
Bullshid! who would want depay for poba?. Madness!

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Its about time Reus left them, seriously. They sold 3 STARS in same summer, ridicolous, and Obama the younger not wanting to stay either.

- - - Updated - - -

While still scoring 24 goals in the league half a dozen more in cups? Yeah I'm ok with that kind of horrible :lol:

Its beyond hilarious you address it like its possible btw, zero chance.
It's obviously hypothetical where did I once say that we're going to get Aguero. I don't need to discuss every non Juve player rumour with 'IF we get him' we all know we're not.

And yeah loads of league goals. Awesome. Just hope his back up player on the bench is ready to play some big CL games when he limps off after 6 minutes because his legs are made of jelly. You don't spend stupid money on a star player, make him the highest paid one and go through all of that when he can't even be relied upon to stay fit.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
We need a clean up in midfield, at the moment there is too many injury prone players.

Kwadwo, Pereyra, Hernanes (not injury prone, but not that reliable), maybe Khedira if he continues being injured this much. All players that are very likeable bar maybe Hernanes, but we gotta do what we gotta do.

Marchisio should be kept 100% of course, but depending on how he comes back, he should not be relied upon if he becomes injury prone or if he lost it either.

Jun 6, 2015
We need a clean up in midfield, at the moment there is too many injury prone players.

Kwadwo, Pereyra, Hernanes (not injury prone, but not that reliable), maybe Khedira if he continues being injured this much. All players that are very likeable bar maybe Hernanes, but we gotta do what we gotta do.

Marchisio should be kept 100% of course, but depending on how he comes back, he should not be relied upon if he becomes injury prone or if he lost it either.
I think Pereyra and Hernanes are gone, others will stay especially Khedira as they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)