Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
let's buy Giaccherini so we can straight swap him with Cuadrado.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be hugely disappointed if we sign a boring, half-decent RB like Vrsaljko. If we sign a RB (guess we have to with Caceres gone), it should be either a good investment for a top player like Alex Sandro or someone younger, cheaper with great potential.
:tup:

vrsaljko still hasn't convinced me about his abilities. he seems to me half the player licht was when we bought him.

bruno peres, tho...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
he thinks he is right footed so yeah that explains his failures with crossing with this right.

- - - Updated - - -

obviously alex sandro is right footed. so obvious

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Antonio Conte wants Chelsea to bring Juan Cuadrado back from Turin for next season.

The Colombia winger is on a season-long loan with Juventus, which are keen to make the deal permanent.

However, former Juve coach Conte, who was confirmed as new Chelsea manager yesterday, has insisted he wants Cuadrado added to the squad for next season.

For his part, Cuadrado will need some convincing as he is settled in Turin and has been expecting to sign outright with Juve before Christmas.

Initial soundings from Conte have been met with a negative response from Cuadrado, but the new Blues boss isn't giving up.

Jun 6, 2015
Now that Conte is going to Chelsea Oscar might be a really realistic option. I don't remember Conte ever using a proper AM in his teams.

Oscar has been underperforming quite badly for sometime now and failed to reach his potential but as we have seen before one teams garbage can be other teams gold.

- - - Updated - - -

I also like the sound of the possible Benatia deal.

Loan for a year with a small fee and with an option to buy if he stays fit use the Coman money on him if not let him go back to Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)