Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That's true, but he is more of a holding mid then regular CM no? I like him, would be good alternative to Khedira and Marchisio, but too flattering to think he can replace Pogba.
If Khedira repeats a season like this injury wise hes gonna play a lot. Maybe we would move Marchisio to the right like last season and place this guy infront of defense (I don't know him so im guessing here).

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
In moratas deal...In the future if we choose to do this type of deal again I think there needs to be a clause where if they buy back they have to keep him for two years. Its so pointless to have them be able to get him back to profit from

Apr 19, 2007
Coman has no chance of coming back IMO. Dont they have the option? We cant make every player great for us but getting Pogba and Coman for free and them both becoming world class for us would have been insane. So sad he didnt get more time

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Coman has no chance of coming back IMO. Dont they have the option? We cant make every player great for us but getting Pogba and Coman for free and them both becoming world class for us would have been insane. So sad he didnt get more time

Tbh it's unclear what the contract terms are and if Bayern are offering us Benetia it's possible we've already asked about the possibility of him returning.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If Khedira repeats a season like this injury wise hes gonna play a lot. Maybe we would move Marchisio to the right like last season and place this guy infront of defense (I don't know him so im guessing here).
He is pretty much a holding mid yes. Strong and commanding. But even if he is very good, instead of moving Marchisio to Khedira's position, I prefer if we keep Marchisio in his role and sign a more creative and dynamic player in Khedira's role instead of a DM with good feet but not so creative.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Lukaku has 119 career goals and he's 22. And while I do consider the EPL to be perfect for him, it's not as if the dude is scoring in 3rd division in Hungary. It's the most publicised league of the world FFS. If anything Lukaku is incredibly underrated.
Why on earth are you quoting me?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He is pretty much a holding mid yes. Strong and commanding. But even if he is very good, instead of moving Marchisio to Khedira's position, I prefer if we keep Marchisio in his role and sign a more creative and dynamic player in Khedira's role instead of a DM with good feet but not so creative.
If hes the best we can get i wouldn't mind moving Marchisio out right occasionally. He was our best mid with Pogba last season and he played more games as the right CM than DM due to Pirlo so it woulndt cause his performance level to drop

Jun 6, 2015
I'd be very pleased if we signed Krychowiak have been very impressed with the couple glimpses I've seen of him.

Allegri will make it work. I could even see Krychowiak playing CM in our system if Sturaro does it so can he.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yaya is a complete player he will definitely be an upgrade and he`ll be our 2nd best CM!
Yaya Marchisio Pogba would be great to have!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lukaku has 119 career goals and he's 22. And while I do consider the EPL to be perfect for him, it's not as if the dude is scoring in 3rd division in Hungary. It's the most publicised league of the world FFS. If anything Lukaku is incredibly underrated.
Lukaku is excellent EPL player. Nothing more.

Cant wait for him to suck again with Belgium

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
So.. Lets say you have 50M to spend on 1 forward - Would you spend that 50M on Morata?
There are such better ways to do with the 50M than spending it on Morata! (Morata can help the buildup but he is far from a clinical scorer - Its like saying Morata is better than Higauin which is seriously laughable)
Morata is the greatest young CF around along with Kane and Lukaku. And I prefer Morata between the 3. He actually is worth 50M, specially when we can't sign young players chased by the big European clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)