Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Is this an April Fool effort

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are again being linked with a summer bid for Sevilla midfielder Gregorz Krychowiak.

The Poland international, who has 32 caps and two goals to his name, had already been on the Bianconeri radar several times in recent years.

Tuttosport claim the 26-year-old is being specifically targeted for this summer, despite injury concerns.

Juve already have a strong rapport with Sevilla after allowing them to sign Fernando Llorente as a free agent, terminating his contract early.

It is hoped that can help them lower the €25m price-tag.

The versatile Krychowiak can play in central midfield or when needed in defence.
sorry i just saw a post on instagram from a fake account

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yes, nando just said the other day that krychowiak is certainly juve material. looking at these pics, he could make a nice vice-marchisio on my instagram feed :ghey:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Tevez: A mistake leaving Juventus (FI) - I would definitely take him back - He was amazing for us and would do wonders if he comes back!
As for Lukaku Morata - Morata is a better all rounder while Lukaku is a much better scorer! given the fact we already have Dybala I`d definitely pick Lukaku over Morata!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lukaku is a dumb piece of fucktard thats good to score goals in ROFLMAO league.

He sucks when he plays in europe, sucks when he plays international, and sucks when he has to use his 0.7 braincells.

Morata is 15,000 levels ahead of him.

Seriously, whenever a belgian player is hyped, consider it to be a huge upcomming disappointment.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Oh,I would.

Without a doubt. He would be the perfect match with Dybala. And I am a massive Alvaro supporter. But I think that Lukaku's ceiling is higher
YESSSS :tuttosport::tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like you got out of there fast enough. Because I guarantee they could follow this up with: 'No I'm not, april fool's! ... I don't even have a boyfriend... I'll never have a boyfriend... What's wrong with me? ... Am I that unattractive?'

And then, sir, you are fucked.
:lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lukaku is a dumb piece of fucktard thats good to score goals in ROFLMAO league.

He sucks when he plays in europe, sucks when he plays international, and sucks when he has to use his 0.7 braincells.

Morata is 15,000 levels ahead of him.

Seriously, whenever a belgian player is hyped, consider it to be a huge upcomming disappointment.
You're not 'hyped' when you score goals at the rate Lukaku does. You're blind, man.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
You're not 'hyped' when you score goals at the rate Lukaku does. You're blind, man.
he is a decent player but not worth what you'd need to pay to make it your own. He is a bull that scores in a league where there is no defensive games but just counter-attacking football. Leaving huge chances to scores.
So it make it easy for that kind of bulky players to score for fun.

Hearing what they want to let him leave and guessing that here he woudn't go past 11-14goals per season i'd rather go for someone who has flair to his game beside being the usual bull physically speaking.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
he is a decent player but not worth what you'd need to pay to make it your own. He is a bull that scores in a league where there is no defensive games but just counter-attacking football. Leaving huge chances to scores.
So it make it easy for that kind of bulky players to score for fun.

Hearing what they want to let him leave and guessing that here he woudn't go past 11-14goals per season i'd rather go for someone who has flair to his game beside being the usual bull physically speaking.
I have my doubts as to whether he'd fit here. But it gets on my nerves when people dismiss a player who has achieved incredible feats at the tender age of 22.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Football in the EPL is almost a different sport. Ranieri is raping the league with pacey players simply because he takes away space and attacks the space they give.

It's impossible to predict how players like Lukaku, Vardy and Kane would do in leagues that take space away. Well you could predict they would do poorly to be honest.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Football in the EPL is almost a different sport. Ranieri is raping the league with pacey players simply because he takes away space and attacks the space they give.

It's impossible to predict how players like Lukaku, Vardy and Kane would do in leagues that take space away. Well you could predict they would do poorly to be honest.
exactly as i previously wrote EPL= 100% pure counter attacking football. Enjoyable on for viewers but a different sport compared to Serie A.
Those strikers , even if the lvl dropped a lot, would have a hard time scoring as much as they do in EPL. That's why i've never seen with good eyes those players brought up there coming in Italy. 90% were a total fail.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Once again, spot on :tup:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Cavani and Isco are pipe dreams. They will leave for 50M + offers, demand stellar salaries, and will probably choose leagues considered to be more attractive.

We should focus on retaining our best young players, and keep growing steadily. We will have to increase at least the salaries of 3 of them (Pogba, for staying, Dybala, for the season he had, and Morata, also for staying), we will have to pay to keep Morata. It's not going to be much money left if we keep these guys.

Priorities:

1 - Keep Dybala
2 - Keep Pogba
3 - Keep Morata (paying 20m for him should do it)

Also, I feel we are obliged to invest in Berardi. We just can't let the opportunity go. He has to be signed, and that's another 25M. Even if he fails completely, we can easily fetch back 60 or 70% of the value in 1 year. He will have to work out as a SS.

Cuadrado, I'd like to keep him, but I'm pretty sure we don't have an agreement for his price and Conte won't let him go, no way. So no Cuadrado, replace him with Berardi.

As much as I love Zaza, 5 strikers with Berardi will be just too much. I'm afraid we'll have to sell him so other positions can be improved. He'll have suitors from EPL. Neto is also a guy who has value and can be sold to make some money. I don't think they really consider him for Buffon's replacement.

In: Morata (20M), Berardi (25M), Lemina (10M), young promising AM/creative CM (15M), Vrsalko (15M), Tonelli (12M), Marchetti (free).
Out: Zaza (25M), Cuadrado (end of loan), Hernanes (free), Caceres (free), Neto (10M).
Net expenditure: around 60M.

Starting team: the same as today's - 352. But rotate much more next season, play Rugani, keep midfielders fresh.

Bench: Marchetti, Vrsalko, Tonelli, Rugani, Evra, Lemina, Asamoah, Sturaro, Pereyra, new AM/CM, Berardi, Morata.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Huh? Saponara is great...
I king of agree but "no matter what" is a joke.

For instante: Saponara In, Morata Out. CloseMarket. Hardly a 6/10 market

- - - Updated - - -

You clearly never saw him play. Hes brilliant

- - - Updated - - -

Was he mentioning names or was he asked about players by journalists? Think about it
I'm not a Saponara fan but I'm aware he's one of the best italian attacker MF and I don't mind to exchange him for Pereyra but even you know that a "10 market no matter what" is pushing the bar too hard

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Cavani and Isco are pipe dreams. They will leave for 50M + offers, demand stellar salaries, and will probably choose leagues considered to be more attractive.

We should focus on retaining our best young players, and keep growing steadily. We will have to increase at least the salaries of 3 of them (Pogba, for staying, Dybala, for the season he had, and Morata, also for staying), we will have to pay to keep Morata. It's not going to be much money left if we keep these guys.

Priorities:

1 - Keep Dybala
2 - Keep Pogba
3 - Keep Morata (paying 20m for him should do it)

Also, I feel we are obliged to invest in Berardi. We just can't let the opportunity go. He has to be signed, and that's another 25M. Even if he fails completely, we can easily fetch back 60 or 70% of the value in 1 year. He will have to work out as a SS.

Cuadrado, I'd like to keep him, but I'm pretty sure we don't have an agreement for his price and Conte won't let him go, no way. So no Cuadrado, replace him with Berardi.

As much as I love Zaza, 5 strikers with Berardi will be just too much. I'm afraid we'll have to sell him so other positions can be improved. He'll have suitors from EPL. Neto is also a guy who has value and can be sold to make some money. I don't think they really consider him for Buffon's replacement.

In: Morata (20M), Berardi (25M), Lemina (10M), young promising AM/creative CM (15M), Vrsalko (15M), Tonelli (12M), Marchetti (free).
Out: Zaza (25M), Cuadrado (end of loan), Hernanes (free), Caceres (free), Neto (10M).
Net expenditure: around 60M.

Starting team: the same as today's - 352. But rotate much more next season, play Rugani, keep midfielders fresh.

Bench: Marchetti, Vrsalko, Tonelli, Rugani, Evra, Lemina, Asamoah, Sturaro, Pereyra, new AM/CM, Berardi, Morata.
Almost agree with all of the post.
Just different with tonelli. I prefer to not sign him.

- - - Updated - - -

I king of agree but "no matter what" is a joke.

For instante: Saponara In, Morata Out. CloseMarket. Hardly a 6/10 market

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a Saponara fan but I'm aware he's one of the best italian attacker MF and I don't mind to exchange him for Pereyra but even you know that a "10 market no matter what" is pushing the bar too hard
I actuallly do not like saponara.
And the fact in milan's day, allegri prefered boateng to be his AM than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)