Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Lukaku is overrated simply because he scored a bit in BPL he woudn't go past 11 here.
we can buy him instead of a injury prone like benatia it would be a great move exactly like dybala case

- - - Updated - - -

Lukaku :lol:

Since when did Eyeotta start shittin gold
i have read a article that compared Aguero with Lukaku His level is near aguero's I'd rather spend big money on a creative forward like him who has speed and creative characteristics

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lukaku is overrated simply because he scored a bit in BPL he woudn't go past 11 here.
Lukaku :lol:

Since when did Eyeotta start shittin gold

Lukaku has 119 career goals and he's 22. And while I do consider the EPL to be perfect for him, it's not as if the dude is scoring in 3rd division in Hungary. It's the most publicised league of the world FFS. If anything Lukaku is incredibly underrated.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Lukaku has 119 career goals and he's 22. And while I do consider the EPL to be perfect for him, it's not as if the dude is scoring in 3rd division in Hungary. It's the most publicised league of the world FFS. If anything Lukaku is incredibly underrated.
I love him. Absolutely love him. I wish we would have gotten him 4 years ago when he was languishing at Chelsea. Find me another 22 year old striker who has played first division football for the better part of 6 years with as many goals at his age.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I love him. Absolutely love him. I wish we would have gotten him 4 years ago when he was languishing at Chelsea. Find me another 22 year old striker who has played first division football for the better part of 6 years with as many goals at his age.

I know. It's ridiculous that people still question this guy. Even in Belgium most don't want him to start for the NT. Some don't even want him to be called up. It's insane.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I know. It's ridiculous that people still question this guy. Even in Belgium most don't want him to start for the NT. Some don't even want him to be called up. It's insane.
The problem is that it will cost around 50-55 million for him, considering what Everton paid a couple of years ago.

I love Alvaro, I really do. However, if selling Morata back to Real Madrid meant getting Lukaku, then I wish Alvaro the best of luck.

People complain that Morata doesn't use his strength in the box or back to goal. Wouldn't be a problem with Romelu. The dude is a bull with technique. He is getting better and better every single year. The numbers are proving it

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
His technique is lacking but people are more fond of hating for the sake of it. Both him and Harry Kane get doubters and irrational skepticism when we are talking of young strikers scoring with consistent top numbers. But for some reason it's easier talking down on them then giving props. Their consitency is what I want for Morata in the league, and he is older then both.

That said it doesn't mean I would advocate for a signing, simply because they play in a league and financial reality where it's simple unattainable prospect to try for them. Better of trying to find the next them, more worth it that way.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
His technique is lacking but people are more fond of hating for the sake of it. Both him and Harry Kane get doubters and irrational skepticism when we are talking of young strikers scoring with consistent top numbers. But for some reason it's easier talking down on them then giving props. Their consitency is what I want for Morata in the league, and he is older then both.

That said it doesn't mean I would advocate for a signing, simply because they play in a league and financial reality where it's simple unattainable prospect to try for them. Better of trying to find the next them, more worth it that way.
He's getting better at it. Just as he is getting better at using his strength for positioning. We are talking about a 22 year old who is built like a Tank. He has far more mobility and technique than he is giving credit for, especially in the air.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The problem is that it will cost around 50-55 million for him, considering what Everton paid a couple of years ago.

I love Alvaro, I really do. However, if selling Morata back to Real Madrid meant getting Lukaku, then I wish Alvaro the best of luck.

People complain that Morata doesn't use his strength in the box or back to goal. Wouldn't be a problem with Romelu. The dude is a bull with technique. He is getting better and better every single year. The numbers are proving it
i like Lukaku but wouldnt give up Alvaro for him

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

He'd be very expensive. And I'm not sure Serie A is the ideal climate for him. Like I said, the EPL suits him well. If I were him I'd only consider English teams at this point. But doubting his talent or even mocking him is just insane.

i like Lukaku but wouldnt give up Alvaro for him
To be completely honest I'm a far bigger fan of Morata. I know Lukaku will have the better career and in the end he's simply the better player, but Morata has flashes of brilliance on a regular basis. Lukaku scores nice goals too (FA Cup against Chelsea), but let's face it, most of them are because of his monstrous physique / speed.

- - - Updated - - -

At least IMO.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
“Ringrazio il Real per tutto quello che mi ha insegnato. Vado in una grandissima squadra ed ho voglia di vincere tanto. Ho già parlato con Morata e mi ha detto che la Juventus è fantastica”. This was said by Isco in an interview today

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He'd better not. It is very misleading.

It says: "I thank Real for all they have taught me. I'm going to a great team and I want to win a lot. I've already spoken with Morata and he's told me Juventus is fantastic.".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)