Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Oscar is an intelligent player but I`m not sure he is what we need
We need someone who can assist score and very technical!
Hamsik isnt as technical as I suggested but he can score and assist+can be used in the mid 3 in case we change formation

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Oscar is an intelligent player but I`m not sure he is what we need
We need someone who can assist score and very technical!
Hamsik isnt as technical as I suggested but he can score and assist+can be used in the mid 3 in case we change formation
Mario.... Goetze. HE can play as Cam,Winger or second striker. We really need to push for him instead benny broken benatia.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Gotze... Has he played well for the past 2 seasons?

Isco doesn't want to come and Real are not very eager to sell him for less than 50 mil...

We should get another classy striker and be like Barca with three forwards upfront. Cavani, Morata and Dybala as our main force :numnum:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Gotze... Has he played well for the past 2 seasons?

Isco doesn't want to come and Real are not very eager to sell him for less than 50 mil...

We should get another classy striker and be like Barca with three forwards upfront. Cavani, Morata and Dybala as our main force :numnum:
if he was playing well Bayern wouldn't sell him.
Goetze would be the perfect choice for us.
Cavani is more a counter attack type of striker. Made wonders with Napoli playing him as sole striker with Lavezzi and Hamsik on the wings assisting him with counters.
He is GREAT no doubt! i would be masturbating non stop if we sign him but he woudn't fit the best as that kind of striker. Plus he nearing 30 and require a huge sum and huge wage.
Sadly we have our hands tied on Morata else i'd keep him. Having a front made by Cavani-Dybala-Goetze-Morata and Zaza would be awesome if we play 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 or 4-2-3-1 we could play in anyway!

BUT seeing how Marotta operated in the past years i doubt it will happen. At best they'll pay for a young striker instead of Cavani. Embolo would be the best choice but i still think Goetze would be a no brainer for us! The player we really need.

that said Mandzukic or Zaza? one of them has to go if we bring a new starter. Both of them warming the bench is impossible.
Looking at age and potential i'd let Mandzukic goes even if it's hurt seeing how does give always the 110% whenever he is on the pitch. Not scoring a lot but more like being another defensive midfielder.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern still own us 21m from Coman can't we work our ways and add the fee needed for Goetze???
I mean we gave them 2 players for nuts at least they could give us Gotze.

Apr 17, 2013
As every year, a lot of fantasy to end up with a lot of disappointment. This will be difficult to buy top players , let's be smart buying future stars before everyone as with Dybala.
I hope that among all these players beppe will take some:
Bernardeschi (purple fucking rats)
Berardi
Saponara
Diawara
Zielinski
Tielemans
Lo Celso
Mandragora
Fekir
Dembele
Lemar
Fabinho
Bernardo Silva

Jun 6, 2015
As every year, a lot of fantasy to end up with a lot of disappointment. This will be difficult to buy top players , let's be smart buying future stars before everyone as with Dybala.
Bernardeschi (purple $#@!ing rats)
Berardi
Saponara
Diawara
Zielinski
Tielemans
Lo Celso
Mandragora
Fekir
Dembele
Lemar
Fabinho
Those are the three players I'd be looking at out of that list. We already own Mandragora and Berardi I still see as a likely Juve player.

Apr 9, 2015
Bernardeschi (purple $#@!ing rats) <-- They won't sell
Berardi <-- Yes please!
Saponara <-- Mmm ... maybe, but he is not our first choice I think
Diawara <-- buy him for max. 10-15m and loan him to Bologna
Zielinski <-- Not good enough, more for a high midtabled team
Tielemans <-- too pricy, overrated and wanted by every topclub
Lo Celso <-- Who? I searched for him, Milan want him also and want to bid around 7-8m
Mandragora <-- we have him already
Fekir <-- got a really long injury, he is good for sure.
Dembele <-- Never seen him play, but he is exciting i heard.
Lemar <-- Monaco has high asking prices, but seems as a promising talent
Fabinho <-- Monaco, I don't want him here btw, defensively not good enough
What do you think?

A lot of people here want only talents, but remember: Expierence is the key to succes. It is great to have a team with youngsters, but you always need some experienced players, for example our defence, Buffon, Marchisio etc. to give guidance. Youngsters aren't really consistent and it is hard to predict how far they can come. I don't mind if we buy youngsters for low prices and gambling of they will be good in the future. But most of the 'youngsterlists' here are players who has already big price tags. Only stupid English teams will buy these players for 30+ millions. Instead of buying talents we can also play our youngsters, we have a really promising youth I think (one of the best in Italy). But yeah, if i am realistic, youthplayers by Juve is like a dream, it will never come true or it end up in a big dissapointment (Serie B) :p

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
if he was playing well Bayern wouldn't sell him.
Goetze would be the perfect choice for us.
Cavani is more a counter attack type of striker. Made wonders with Napoli playing him as sole striker with Lavezzi and Hamsik on the wings assisting him with counters.
He is GREAT no doubt! i would be masturbating non stop if we sign him but he woudn't fit the best as that kind of striker. Plus he nearing 30 and require a huge sum and huge wage.
Sadly we have our hands tied on Morata else i'd keep him. Having a front made by Cavani-Dybala-Goetze-Morata and Zaza would be awesome if we play 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 or 4-2-3-1 we could play in anyway!

BUT seeing how Marotta operated in the past years i doubt it will happen. At best they'll pay for a young striker instead of Cavani. Embolo would be the best choice but i still think Goetze would be a no brainer for us! The player we really need.

that said Mandzukic or Zaza? one of them has to go if we bring a new starter. Both of them warming the bench is impossible.
Looking at age and potential i'd let Mandzukic goes even if it's hurt seeing how does give always the 110% whenever he is on the pitch. Not scoring a lot but more like being another defensive midfielder.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern still own us 21m from Coman can't we work our ways and add the fee needed for Goetze???
I mean we gave them 2 players for nuts at least they could give us Gotze.
the problem is not only transfer fee to land gotze.
it's also about his will and wage.
would he like to join us? would he like to reduce his salary in order to join us?

and bild reported, liverpool can get gotze for 25 millions fee.

andrej

Mar 31, 2014
What about Calhanoglu? He is a great player, with good technique, passing, shooting... And also, Leverkusen will have a huge sale because they are probably not qualifying to CL, and it's not certain for EL either, so they will probably have to sell their main players: Calhanoglu, Kampl, Bellarabi, Leno, Kramer,... So I think he could be our treasure for next few seasons and could also be cheapper than other players at CAM spot. As for defence, I hope that one of those three will come for a RB spot: Darmian (good player, with good defence skills, and a good crossing), Bellerin (fast player, good on defence, great on attack, counter attack), and offcourse Danilo (but I doubt that he will come... Let's face it, it was only his first season at Madrid, and won't leave), CB spot... If we could get Benatia on loan that would be great, otherwise no thanks... We have 3 great players, and 1 great talent on that spot, and Benatia have injury issues, yes he's a great player, but I don't want us to pay 20+ mil€ for him at first. And for CF spot, if no o e leaves, no one will come it's that easy, if someone leaves we should get Cavani, because every our striker could be sold for 20+ mil€. And now my wishes for how will it all end (yes I know it's only the end of march, but still...)
Arrivals: Calhanoglu, Darmian, Cuadrado, Benatia on loan, Mandragora back from loan, Lemina loan extend, Cavani (cca. 110 mil€)
Departures: Hernanes, Asamoah, Padoin, Marrone, Isla, Mandžukić/Zaza/Morata, Caceres
(cca. 50-60 mil€)
I don't know if it's possible, but I would be glad for that mercato, there is maybe a qusetion for Berardi and I would like to see Anders Tello in our jersey next season.

Apr 9, 2015
What about Calhanoglu?
Good in standard situations, especially free kicks, but in his normal play in the field is nothing special. I prefer a player who is better in his field play than in his standard situations.

Darmian (good player, with good defence skills, and a good crossing)
His biggest issue is his crossing. His crossing is on Lichtsteiners level.

Arrivals: Calhanoglu, Darmian, Cuadrado, Benatia on loan, Mandragora back from loan, Lemina loan extend, Cavani (cca. 110 mil€)
No Calhanoglu and Benatia please. We have enough CB's.
Mandragora isn't ready for Juve, give him some experience in Serie A first.'

Departures: Hernanes, Asamoah, Padoin, Marrone, Isla, Mandžukić/Zaza/Morata, Caceres
(cca. 50-60 mil€)
Please China, buy Hernanes! Padoin and Asamoah will stay. Marrone will maybe come back, because he is homegrown. Caceres will be a freebie, but I still hope we extend. If Real don't buy bay Morata, sell Zaza to a PL club.

andrej

Mar 31, 2014
Okay, I will give you with Darmian (honestly I was always thinking he was a good crosser, but I was wrong), but for Calhanoglu... I think he is a great player to come in Juve, good passer, distance shooter, has some skills and he is affordable, as for departures and arrivals... I said that it was something like my dream scenario, yeah I know Padoin will stay, and Asamoah probably too, but stil.. I hope... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)