Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Embolo has great potential but he is not the predator we need...
Cavani is!
Zlatan while I wouldnt call him a striker but more like a support striker is!
Higuain is!

We need a really great finisher - a player that can get us that 20+ goals per season

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked all the major european leagues stats for goals and assists and stats wise those players should be interesting:
Harry Kane (22) - 27 games 16 goals 1 assist this season while last year he ended with 28 games 21 goals 4 assists
Lukaku (22) - 27 games 17 goals 5 assists this season while last year he ended with 32 games 10 goals 5 assists BUT he also scored 8 goals in 7 games in the europa league...
Riyad Mahrez (25) - 26 games 14 goals 11 assists this season but its also his first great season...
Lacazette (24) - 24 games 10 goals 1 assist not a great season but last year he was tearing the league apart 33 games 27 goals 6 assists
Batshuayi (22) - 24 games 13 goals 7 assists last year he was mainly a sub so hard to estimate it but he did score 9 goals which isnt bad for a sub...
Insigne (24) - Always liked him but impossible 25 games 11 goals 10 assists
Saponara (24) - 22 games 5 goals 9 assists while last year 17 games 7 goals 3 assists - Not amazing but not bad at all
Pjanic (25) - Always rated him - 23 games 9 goals 8 assists while last year 28 games 5 goals 10 assists

So Pjanic and Insigne are impossible - Saponara could be signed as he fits the profile Batshuayi also fits the profile - Lacazzete probably be very pricey while the first 3 prices are going to be sky high with Tottenham probably make him untouchable unless Real come knocking

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Why would we sell 3/4 of our attack? Why do you get sucked into such $#@!ty rumours, and then take your frustrations out on the team and our (amazing) transfer policies? We've upgraded our team from last season, and I have no doubt we'll make the signings we need again should the need arise.
it would have been an upgrade if Tevez and Vidal were still here.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Cavani is!
Higuain is!

We need a really great finisher - a player that can get us that 20+ goals per season

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked all the major european leagues stats for goals and assists and stats wise those players should be interesting:
Harry Kane (22) - 27 games 16 goals 1 assist this season while last year he ended with 28 games 21 goals 4 assists
Lukaku (22) - 27 games 17 goals 5 assists this season while last year he ended with 32 games 10 goals 5 assists BUT he also scored 8 goals in 7 games in the europa league...
Riyad Mahrez (25) - 26 games 14 goals 11 assists this season but its also his first great season...
Lacazette (24) - 24 games 10 goals 1 assist not a great season but last year he was tearing the league apart 33 games 27 goals 6 assists
Batshuayi (22) - 24 games 13 goals 7 assists last year he was mainly a sub so hard to estimate it but he did score 9 goals which isnt bad for a sub...
Saponara (24) - 22 games 5 goals 9 assists while last year 17 games 7 goals 3 assists - Not amazing but not bad at all
Pjanic (25) - Always rated him - 23 games 9 goals 8 assists while last year 28 games 5 goals 10 assists

So Pjanic and Insigne are impossible - Saponara could be signed as he fits the profile Batshuayi also fits the profile - Lacazzete probably be very pricey while the first 3 prices are going to be sky high with Tottenham probably make him untouchable unless Real come knocking
So Saponara and Pjanic to be our strikers next season? :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You guys think Mahrez is worth considering or will Juve stay away from a first season wonder? Believe he's signed an extension with Leicester anyway.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
At least we r gonna get in a huge a sale, as we did (will do) with cuadrado we shouldn't go for any EPL player....

- - - Updated - - -

And we don't need any stupid striker... Berardi is coming so if we would have a issue is too many strikers

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
If we buy some kind of CF who's gonna get us millyins of goals we'd have to change the entire shape of the team to compensate for the loss of Mandzukic's workrate.

Anyway I am so comfortable with our management that I'm not at all nervous about who we might or might not buy. Feels good.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Would you consider giving back Morata to madrid for a discount price on Isco?
Its tricky. He could turn to be one of the best, but on the other hand we seriously need some spark in the 3/4 of the field.

Morata also needs to get his shit together, as he has been llorenteish this season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
it would have been an upgrade if Tevez and Vidal were still here.
:agree:
Losing Tevez is a serious blow to our attack and I dont want anyone to mention Dybala as as much as he is talented he is not on Tevez`s level!
Khedira is definitely miles behind Vidal!
We did great in signing A.Sandro though...

Our team is not as good as last year that's a fact!

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
:agree:
Losing Tevez is a serious blow to our attack and I dont want anyone to mention Dybala as as much as he is talented he is not on Tevez`s level!
Khedira is definitely miles behind Vidal!
We did great in signing A.Sandro though...

Our team is not as good as last year that's a fact!
that's why i argued that it would have been an upgrade compared to 2015 if Vidal and Tevez were still here adding Sandro and Dybala.

- - - Updated - - -

Cavani is!
Higuain is!

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli would never sell Insigne to us.
Pjanic might be possible but for a lot of money
Saponara doable low profile player (15m max)
Batshuayi a younger talent but we have enough youth in the strikers position. So i wouldn't list him
Lacazette = Lyon = Expensive = EPL nubs
Mahrez= playing in the EPL = Rich EPL CLUBS= 50m euro = not worth it or not possible.
Lukaku i don't like him and Everton paid over 35m last or the year prior for the boy = NO.
Harry Kane needless to say more than English PUSSY. Aka he'll never leave his home for a foreign country. That just how english players are.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
that's why i argued that it would have been an upgrade compared to 2015 if Vidal and Tevez were still here adding Sandro and Dybala.

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli would never sell Insigne to us.
Pjanic might be possible but for a lot of money
Saponara doable low profile player (15m max)
Batshuayi a younger talent but we have enough youth in the strikers position. So i wouldn't list him
Lacazette = Lyon = Expensive = EPL nubs
Mahrez= playing in the EPL = Rich EPL CLUBS= 50m euro = not worth it or not possible.
Lukaku i don't like him and Everton paid over 35m last or the year prior for the boy = NO.
Harry Kane needless to say more than English PUSSY. Aka he'll never leave his home for a foreign country. That just how english players are.
I actually agree (well mostly) with one of your posts for once.

But there is no way we'd have been able to keep Vidal and Tevez and sign Alex Sandro and Dybala. Infact, Vidals sale pretty much funded Dybala's move.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I actually agree (well mostly) with one of your posts for once.

But there is no way we'd have been able to keep Vidal and Tevez and sign Alex Sandro and Dybala. Infact, Vidals sale pretty much funded Dybala's move.
I think both deals were just separate unrelated events. Vidal was sold way after and if he wouldn't have opted to play abroad, I'm sure we would have kept him.

- - - Updated - - -

We're not as poor as one would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)