Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I just posted the data. You're the one embarrassing yourself with incorrect assumptions based on games played stats rather than minutes.
My bad, you did.

So it's 0.48 per 90min for Morata vs 0.62 for Icardi for the 2 seasons total. Of course, looking at goals per minute doesn't take into account the fact that Morata played less minutes, because he was subbed in many of the games for being crap.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I just posted the data. You're the one embarrassing yourself with incorrect assumptions based on games played stats rather than minutes.
Take a look at Zaza's goals per 90min stat. It will be the best in the team last season. But everybody knows that if he plays a lot more his ratio will drop. So, both goals per games and goals per minutes play are important.

That being said, I admit that Morata has better stats than I expected.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Take a look at Zaza's goals per 90min stat. It will be the best in the team last season. But everybody knows that if he plays a lot more his ratio will drop. So, both goals per games and goals per minutes play are important.

That being said, I admit that Morata has better stats than I expected.
Well that isn't true either:

I do think Zaza's goals per minute ratio would have decreased if he played more minutes. However, with Morata he played more than twice as many minutes and there is nothing to suggest his ratio would decrease with increased minutes. His issue last season was a dryspell/crisis on confidence early in the season. In the second half of the season his goal scoring record was quite good.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Well that isn't true either:

I do think Zaza's goals per minute ratio would have decreased if he played more minutes. However, with Morata he played more than twice as many minutes and there is nothing to suggest his ratio would decrease with increased minutes. His issue last season was a dryspell/crisis on confidence early in the season. In the second half of the season his goal scoring record was quite good.
fair enough

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Get Rakitic and Higuain with Pogba money and then some. Then sell Zaza and Pereyra to balance the books.

Incredible team, finances in order, Cardiff in May. Das it

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I heavily doubt we're paying 94M for him. Very unlikely imo. Higuain is forcing his way out.
This is what I think too.

His clause expires at the end of this month, no? I think he is trying to force ADL to get to the negotiating table with whichever club he wants to move to.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Chelsea ask €30m for Cuadrado?
By Football Italia staff

Milan are reportedly very interested in Juan Cuadrado, but Chelsea want €30m for the winger.

The Colombian international spent last season on loan at Juventus, but Blues manager Antonio Conte is a long-term admirer of the former Fiorentina man.

As a result, the English side are reluctant to sell, although reports have suggested that Cuadrado favours a return to Serie A.

Today Leggo reports that the Rossoneri are keen to bring him to San Siro, but wouldn’t be able to pay the €30m asking price.

They are therefore hoping to lower the transfer fee through intermediary Alessandro Lucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)