Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He would be a good Cuadrado/Preyera/Coman replacement attacking wise. He won't be Morata's replacement, im sure our management will know that and have something else planned. So this transfer wont have any effect on other transfers it would be a nice bonus imo. We always seem to have one every year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I agree with you,

Kante is so limited offensively it would hurt us in the CL. He can't play in tight spaces, doesn't have the technique. As we saw against Bayern, we struggled against them due to Pogba being the only midfielder who could keep the ball in high pressure moments. Bringing in Kante gives this team nothing, matter of fact we'll just be one man down in attack. His passing is limited as well.

Kante works well for a Leicester team thriving on having 42 % ball possession through an entire season, not for this Juventus team excpected to dominate 95 % of their games with goals and flair. We need more technical abilities in this squad.

Look at the holding midfielders for the best teams out there, they all have an offensive repertoire; Barca got Busquets (great in tight spaces and can pass), Vidal and Alonso for Bayern, PSG have Motta and Verratti, the Atletico boys are mad technical, Casemiro is an underrated passer for Real etc.

Kante's qualities are great for that Leicester side, not this Juventus.
couldnt have said it better. hes playing for the underdog team that will let the opponent have the ball in 90% of their games, in a league thats all about run n gun style with teams changing possession every few seconds sometimes. you obviously still have to be a great tackler to average 4 per game, but his stats are very inflated because of what i said and he wont get 4 tackles and interceptions a game in a top club for sure. also, hes so limited offensively that it wouldnt surprise me if half of those were recoveries after he misplaced a pass or lost the ball. let Real have him

- - - Updated - - -

wore juve pyjamas :tuttosport:
we were relegated when he was 10-11, inter or Milan fan for sure :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)