Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
So with berardi staying we have to get another striker/winger right? Any ideas? I wish we had Candreva. He's been on my wishlist for 2 years now.
Dani Alves who hopefully does join covers the right wing. If manage to somehow keep morata then replacing ZaZa only shouldn't be difficult.

Really wanted Berardi for his versatility in that final third.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Is it possible to keep Cuadrado? I have no press regarding him for a long time but everyone assumes he is going back to Chelsea - is it basically done or not?

- - - Updated - - -

In this mercato, we don't need to re-invent the wheel.

In terms of big outfield signings: IN: ALVES and PJANIC (32m). OUT: PEREYRA (14m), and CACERES. Then Sell Neto (7m) and bring in Mirante (2m) (for quota reasons). Keep Morata (25m) and Cuadrado (22m) + Lemina buy out 9.5m and let go of Padoin for 2m. Then get 5m for Isla and get the 2m for Coman's 2nd year installment for the loan. Overall, it would be around a 60m NET mercato with the major acquisitions being keeping the winning side and bringing in 2 starters: Alves and Pjanic.

Squad:

GKs: Buffon, MIRANTE (HG), Audero (U-21)
DEFs: ALVES, Lichsteiner, Lirola, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Rugani, Evra, Sandro
MIDs: Khedira, Marchisio (HG), Pogba, PJANIC, Hernanes, Asamoah, Sturaro, Lemina, MANDRAGORA (U-21)
FWDs: Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic, Morata, Zaza

Total is 26 players with 3 being under 21. You are allowed 25 senior players as long as 4 are home grown. Given we would only have Mirante and Marchisio, we would be limited to 23 over 21 players. So the list above fulfills the requirements.

Bottom line: Alves + Pjanic while keeping Morata and Cuadrado would be awesome. Don't think we would need to do anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way guys, Italian press is reporting that we just signed Lapadula - leading top scorer in Serie B with Pescara (27 goals & 11 assists from 40 games).

That is a bit of a surprise as I thought he was going to Napoli

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i think signing cuadrado is plain impossible, he's conte's crush.

lapadula is already 26, i'm curious he'd be used as a bargaining chip for berardi next year, or we would actually use him as a zaza replacement when he's eventually sold.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Is it possible to keep Cuadrado? I have no press regarding him for a long time but everyone assumes he is going back to Chelsea - is it basically done or not?

- - - Updated - - -

In this mercato, we don't need to re-invent the wheel.

In terms of big outfield signings: IN: ALVES and PJANIC (32m). OUT: PEREYRA (14m), and CACERES. Then Sell Neto (7m) and bring in Mirante (2m) (for quota reasons). Keep Morata (25m) and Cuadrado (22m) + Lemina buy out 9.5m and let go of Padoin for 2m. Then get 5m for Isla and get the 2m for Coman's 2nd year installment for the loan. Overall, it would be around a 60m NET mercato with the major acquisitions being keeping the winning side and bringing in 2 starters: Alves and Pjanic.

Squad:

GKs: Buffon, MIRANTE (HG), Audero (U-21)
DEFs: ALVES, Lichsteiner, Lirola, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Rugani, Evra, Sandro
MIDs: Khedira, Marchisio (HG), Pogba, PJANIC, Hernanes, Asamoah, Sturaro, Lemina, MANDRAGORA (U-21)
FWDs: Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic, Morata, Zaza

Total is 26 players with 3 being under 21. You are allowed 25 senior players as long as 4 are home grown. Given we would only have Mirante and Marchisio, we would be limited to 23 over 21 players. So the list above fulfills the requirements.

Bottom line: Alves + Pjanic while keeping Morata and Cuadrado would be awesome. Don't think we would need to do anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way guys, Italian press is reporting that we just signed Lapadula - leading top scorer in Serie B with Pescara (27 goals & 11 assists from 40 games).

That is a bit of a surprise as I thought he was going to Napoli
Cuadrado is going back for the mere reason he was here on a one-year loan.
Lapadula has not signed for us and if we do sign him we will loan him to Sassuolo.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10,048

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Wouldn't surprise me. If we could sell Zaza for 30 and buy Immobile for 10, I wouldn't be opposed to it. Zaza has better workrate but as a reserve striker Immobile is more than sufficient. My willingness to sell is completely contingent on us getting a ridiculous fee for Zaza.
    immobile?! hell, no, thanks. i don't want to see again in our stadium unless he arrives just to get humiliated as a player of an other team.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
    Apparently Allegri doesn't want anyone else but Morata and asked to put more money in; Club will try everything to keep him, budget available to Beppe has been increased to 20 (on top of the 30). Might be enough for Real as Alvaro is pressing to stay and no offers have been made over the 50 millions mark.
    I would say our chances are now at least 50% to keep him, unless Chelski or Manure make insane offer. Cannot see Arsenal offering more then us.
    I'll keep you posted if there is a sudden development.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Apparently Allegri doesn't want anyone else but Morata and asked to put more money in; Club will try everything to keep him, budget available to Beppe has been increased to 20 (on top of the 30). Might be enough for Real as Alvaro is pressing to stay and no offers have been made over the 50 millions mark.
    I would say our chances are now at least 50% to keep him, unless Chelski or Manure make insane offer. Cannot see Arsenal offering more then us.
    tanu

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    :tuttosport:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Are you saying that we are willing to offer 50 million ON TOP of the 20 that we already paid 2 years ago? 70 million? IF that is true, as much as I LOVE Alvaro ( @CrimsonianKing knows this ), that is way too much. The reason why I am asking is because of this portion of the post. "budget available to Beppe has been increased to 20 (on top of the 30)" How I am reading this is that we are originally willing to offer 30 million to break the buyback clause, but now we are willing to offer an additional 20 million as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)